As the 2026 midterms near, President Donald Trump is urging Americans to “swamp the vote” and hit the election polls and make sure the Republicans stay in power so they can get his $5,000 Trump dividend. Trump is doubling down on his promise to give a $5,000 dividend to adults who vote to keep Republicans in power in the House of Representatives and Senate.
RELATED: Donald Trump Promises 5,000 ‘Dividend’ To Every Adult U.S. Citizen If Republicans Win Midterms
Trump first promised to send out $5,000 checks on September 10 during the Republic Midterm Convention in Dallas, Texas. He boldly pledged to pay every adult U.S. citizen — contingent upon Republicans retaining control of the House and Senate in the midterm elections.
That same day, Trump also promised to issue $500 rebate checks for nearly 1 million Americans enrolled in the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare, healthcare coverage. The checks would go out to enrollees living in 30 states. Trump claimed these enrollees were overcharged on their exchange fees while former President Joe Biden was in office.
RELATED: Donald Trump Gets Pressed After Announcing $5,000 Dividend
Reporters later pressed Trump about his timeline for the $5,000 dividends. So, he explained why he’s waiting until after the midterms instead of cutting the checks ahead.
The following day, on September 11, Trump continued to double down on his “Trump Dividend,” noting, “When I say something, I mean it!”
RELATED: Donald Trump Claims The $5,000 ‘Trump Dividend’ Will Happen: ‘When I Say Something, I Mean It!’
Donald Trump Renews Vow To Give Americans $5,000 Dividend If They Vote To Keep Republicans In Power In House And Senate
Fast forward to October 3 when Trump again doubled down on his $5,000 “Trump Dividend.” Trump made his promise while claiming, “Our country is doing so well under Republican leadership.”
“Our country is doing so well under Republican leadership that only I can make you this promise. If Republicans win the House of Representatives and the Senate, I’m going to give all adult citizens in the United States of America $5,000. And Republicans can do it, and Democrats can’t, because we’re taking in massive amounts of money through tariffs and record-setting economic success. But Democrat policies won’t allow this to happen. In fact, the opposite is going to take place. They’re going to raise your taxes, and they’re going to destroy our country and certainly destroy our economy. It’ll be a 1929 disaster if they get in. So, if the Democrats win, you will have an economic depression like 1929. If the Republicans win, you will each have $5,000 in your pocket and economic success for our country like we have never, ever seen before. And remember, just recently I gave all members of the military $1,776, just like 1776. And everyone said that was an impossible thing to do, but I did it. Everybody got their money. I did it, and I’d do it again. The Trump dividend is approximately $1 trillion, but we have a record-setting $21 trillion that’s being invested in our country in just the last 15 months. So, it’s actually a very easy thing to do for me, but the Democrats can never do it because they never brought the goods, and they never will. So, thank you, and I look forward to signing those checks.”
In another message from the White House Oval Office, Trump urged Americans to “Swamp the vote.”
“The 2026 midterm elections are upon us, and I’m asking every patriot to get out and vote. This is one of the most important elections of our lives, so to learn how and where to vote, go online to swampthevoteusa.com. If your state has early voting, do not wait. Go out and vote. Vote early, vote by mail, or vote in person on election day, November 3rd, so we can defeat the radical left Dumocrats in a midterm victory that is too big to rig. We’ve got to beat the Dumocrats. I call them Dumocrats because their policies are so bad. In this election, I’m asking you to pretend I’m on the ballot. Whenever I’m on the ballot, we get 45 percent more votes. So, I’m not on the ballot, but pretend I am. Because this is a big deal. This is the most important midterm, I believe, ever.”
#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!