Nicki Minaj Taken Into Police Custody In Amsterdam Over Alleged Drug Possession

Getty Images

Nicki Minaj’s Turbulent Travel: This Saturday morning, the rapper found herself in a heated encounter with authorities during her Amsterdam stop.

Minaj, who is currently on a world tour, documented her experience in-real-time while posting on social media and sharing live updates with her fans. The rap star explained that her luggage was confiscated without her consent and Dutch authorities discovered marijuana.

Minaj took to Twitter to express her frustration, alleging that there were deliberate attempts to disrupt her successful tour. She began saying,

“They’ve been trying everything they possibly can to TRY to stop this tour. They took my luggage & when I asked where it is they said it’s on the plane. It couldn’t have been, I just pulled up. I never gave them my bags. They’re refusing to let me see my own bags.” She went on to say, “They’re being paid big money to try to sabotage my tour b/c soooooo many ppl are mad that it’s this successful & they can’t eat off me. They got caught stealing money from my travel/jets. Got fired. Got mad. Etc.”

Sharing more, Minja continued explaining, “They try to make me book another jet every time. All b/c I fired mngmnt who I found out for years were adding on 30-50K on my jet & pocketing it. I fired a tour mngr recently who was doing the same thing & mad he got the boot. Their goal is to make me late, & to pocket 40K. They’re trying to keep me from MANCHESTER.”

RELATED:Nicki Minaj And Husband Kenneth Petty Reportedly Have To Cough Up $500k Over Security Guard Lawsuit 

RELATED:Footage Seemingly Shows Nicki Minaj Yelling At Hair Stylist During ‘Pink Friday 2’ Tour Stop

“Now they said they found weed & that another group of ppl have to come here to weigh the pre-rolls. Keep in mind they took my bags without consent. My security has already advised them those pre-rolls belong to him. Oh yea & the pilot wants me to take my ig post down,” Minaj said in another tweet.

Knowing the intensity of the situation, Minaj then went live and police explained to her that she had to be taken into custody.

Following the seizure of her luggage and the subsequent allegations, authorities took action and seemingly arrested Nicki Minaj. Although the details surrounding her arrest remain unclear, it is apparent that the discovery of marijuana played a significant role.

Nicki Minaj’s trip to the Netherlands might have taken an unexpected turn but her die-hard fans are still showing her support online.

So far a rep from Nicki’s camp has not yet released a statement on this latest incident. Until then, let us know your thoughts on this in the comment box below!

Source

The post Nicki Minaj Taken Into Police Custody In Amsterdam Over Alleged Drug Possession appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .

Getty Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post