Kodak Black Opens Up About Drug Abuse, Denies Cocaine Use Following Latest Arrest

Kodak Black is setting the record straight on his latest arrest. In a recent Instagram Live session, yeh Florida made candid confessions about his struggles with drug abuse. While admitting to “abusing” drugs and spending a significant amount of money on rehab, he vehemently denied the allegations of swallowing cocaine during his recent arrest.

While speaking to viewers, Kodak Black addressed his recent arrest for cocaine possession, stating that he was actually under the influence of lean at the time. He clarified that he was merely asleep in front of his family house, asserting that this act was not illegal. The rapper expressed frustration with the arrest, calling it “bogus” and expressing his displeasure with his mugshot being widely circulated on the internet.

“I was on the lean, homie. I was asleep in front of my family house, bro. That’s it. That ain’t illegal,” Kodak said. Reacting to the headlines that alleged he was caught trying to swallow cocaine, he said “Come on, fam. Hell fuck no, bruh. Hell nah. And I ain’t finna say I’m against muthafuckas who do coke. Man, I ain’t on that shit.”

“”I’ll tell God himself I do Percs and shit like that, but them was my medicine prescribed to me,” he stated. “Even before I got shot and I had got prescribed to them again, I could say that I had started damn abusing [them].”

Kodak Black Arrested
(Rapper Kodak Black arrested for cocaine and tampering with physical evidence)

RELATED: Rapper Kodak Black Arrested For Possession Of Illegal Substance And Tampering With And Physical Evidence

RELATED: Ex-NFL Player Sergio Brown Arrested In Connection With Mother’s Death

While Kodak Black denied taking cocaine, he did admit to abusing Percocet, he explained that the medication was prescribed to him after he was shot in the leg in February 2022, suggesting that it played a role in his drug abuse. Kodak Black expressed his determination to overcome his drug addiction. He revealed that he has invested a substantial amount of money, approximately $350,000, into rehab programs to aid in his recovery. This commitment to seeking professional help demonstrates his willingness to make positive changes in his life and prioritize his well-being.

Kodak went on to assure fans that he’s trying his best to lean off the drugs and take proper care of himself.

“I’m working on myself. I’m working right now, homie,” he continued. “I paid $350,000 and shit to get clean and get better […] I’ve done went to rehab by myself without the court having to tell me to do that. Just me wanting to better myself. I got children, homie, and I have to be here for them. I never have enough time on the streets to even be no junkie.”

Press Play Below For More:

Source

The post Kodak Black Opens Up About Drug Abuse, Denies Cocaine Use Following Latest Arrest appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post