Chrisean Rock Begs Blueface To Move On

Chrisean Rock Begs Blueface To Move On: “Go Tat A New Bitch Like I Did”

Chrisean Rock finally made the bold move to get her neck tattoo of Blueface covered up. Of course her new tat caused some online drama with her baby daddy but the Baddies star ultimately wants to move on…for the better.

Following their latest back-and-forth on social media, Rock took to her Instagram to send one last message to the father of her child…

“I just need my BD to let go. Just let go so we can just live our lives,” the drained rapper said. “Just let go!” She went on to encourage the “Thotiana” rapper to “go tat your next b*tch like I did. It will make you feel better.”

RELATED: Chrisean Rock Nabs Her First Hot 100 Hit With Lil Mabu-Led ‘Take Ya B*tch’

RELATED: The Jason Lee Show’ Episode 26: Chrisean Rock Talks Surviving Abuse & Postpartum, Lil Baby Rumors & If Pregnant Again By Blueface

More On Their Latest Drama

In case you missed it, Bluface sent social media into a frenzy over the weekend after he revealed that he secretly swabbed Rock’s son Chrisean Rock Jr, and turned out not to be the father.

“Tell me why I snook a swab this baby dna test results came in….iam not the father smh 🤦‍♂️ it’s a bitter sweat feeling cus I was coming around to it but definitely in my best interest 🙏🏽  thank you Jesus 😊,” he wrote on X Saturday morning. “I can’t even pretend like im not happy as hell.”

Meanwhile, Rock addressed the allegations in an Instagram live by calling Blueface a “weirdo.” She also recalled a previous incident where the rapper allegedly kidnapped the baby from her best friend Marsh.

“Respectfully it’s not your child. You know why? because, where’s the proof. In spite of that DNA test, we took on our TV show…yeah we have proof, we know this is your kid but he doing so much damage, I had to make sure he was on no birth certificate.”

Amid the baby drama, Rock seemingly dragged other folks into their online fight. Rock went live and also revealed that Blue tried to talk to NLE Choppa’s baby mama, Marissa Da’Nae… which he later denied.

However, he later hit back by accusing the “Vibes” artists of sleeping with Cardi B’s husband in November of this year! Meanwhile, the MIGOS rapper has since shut down those allegations. He said,

“I ain’t never talk or touch that lady. Real talk man, you need some help!” To that, Blueface replied and said this … “If the truth tears you down you living a shameful life and I feel bad for you cuz I ain’t never gone lie on my d*** if I hit it ima admit it on SY.”

Chrisean Rock has since moved on with a man named KSuave who she also just got tatted on her arm. As for Blueface and his other baby mama/fiancée, Jaidyn Alexis… doesn’t look like they’ll be walking down the aisle anytime soon.

Source

The post Chrisean Rock Begs Blueface To Move On appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post