Britney Spears Says It Feels “Weird” Being Single: “I’m Honestly Bored But I’m Scared Of A Lot Of Things”

Newly single Britney Spears is taking some time to reflect on the past while sharing her plans for the future.

In a new Instagram post, the pop icon talks about how she’s been handling the single life after splitting from her husband Sam Asghari. As we previously reported, the “Oops!…I Did It Again” songstress decided to call it quits after 14 months of marriage. The couple met in 2016 on the set of Spears’ “Slumber Party” music video set — married in June 2022.

Although it’s been a few months since she announced their separation, Spears is sharing how strange it’s been trying to accept that she is single. She said, “It’s so weird being single … I’ve had a lot of time to really look back with all the good and bad… I’ve realized I don’t talk to myself that nicely at all … I’m easily manipulated and I wear my heart on my sleeve … But I’m definitely changing all that … I have to make time to stop and look around to re-evaluate myself and say is this good for me ??? I like a routine and I usually do the same thing every day …. I’m honestly bored but l’m also scared of a lot of things… The way I live my life is mine … I’ve had so many people interfere with that. Spears went on to say,

“But to know it’s ok to be selfish with my life and enjoy it is amazing !!! I will say my routine and daily affairs seem silly sometimes … My mom always use to visit the sisters at St. Mary’s Catholic School … She used to go to when I was younger and the nuns always gave me cookies … I liked going there because the sun was always out and it was beautiful there … It’s weird because I have a small garden with flowers on my balcony outside my room … When take a picture of it the illusion is that it’s connected to the trees outside … It’s pretty beautiful when the sun hits at the right spot … The pictures look like diamonds glistening everywhere … Every time I go out there I think of the sisters at the church I used to go to ..
.. I’m honestly not even sure why I’m writing this nonsense !!!??”

RELATED: Sam Asghari Officially Files For Divorce From Britney Spears, Ending 14-Month Marriage Amid Cheating Allegations

RELATED: Britney Spears’ Prenup With Sam Asghari Leaves Him “With Nothing’ But He ‘Won’t Challenge It’

More On Britney Spears And Sam Asghari’s Breakup

Asghari’s has been Spears’ number one supporter during their time together. He was even by her side during her tough battle to end her conservatorship.

However, despite their tight bond, it appears it wasn’t strong enough to keep their marriage together.

Spears, 42, officially announced their split in a statement saying,

“As everyone knows, Hesam and I are no longer together … 6 years is a long time to be with someone so, I’m a little shocked but … I’m not here to explain why because its honestly nobody’s business !!!”

“But, I couldn’t take the pain anymore honestly !!! In some sort of telepathic way I have been receiving so many messages that melt my heart from friends and I thank you !!!,” the singer continued. “I’ve been playing it strong for way too long and my Instagram may seem perfect but it’s far from reality and I think we all know that !!! I would love to show my emotions and tears on how I really feel but some reason I’ve always had to hide my weaknesses !!!”

She added: “If I wasn’t my dad’s strong soldier, I would be sent away to places to get fixed by doctors !!! But that’s when I needed family the most !!! You’re supposed to be loved unconditionally … not under conditions !!!!” Miss Spears concluded the post writing how she will be “as strong as I can and do my best !!! And I’m actually doing pretty damn good !!! Anyways have a good day and don’t forget to smile !!!”

Source

The post Britney Spears Says It Feels “Weird” Being Single: “I’m Honestly Bored But I’m Scared Of A Lot Of Things” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post