Podcaster, Dan Katz Receives Backlash After Saying Taylor Swift And Travis Kelce’s Romance Is Fake & Demands For Them To Release A Sex Tape

Podcaster, Dan Katz Receives Backlash After Saying Taylor Swift And Travis Kelce's Romance Is Fake & Demands For Them To Release A Sex Tape

Barstool Sports podcaster, Dan Katz Is currently receiving some backlash from Taylor Swift fans are claiming that Swift and Travis Kelce’s relationship is fake and he wants to see a sex tape in order to prove that the love is real. 

“If Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift release a sex video, I’ll consummate this relationship and be like, ‘Fine,’” Katz shared on the “Pardon My Take” podcast Monday. “Until I see some d–k in vagina. P in V otherwise it’s not real. I want to see insertion.” Towards the end of the clip he also said that he believes Taylor is using the NFL to make herself bigger. “If Taylor Swift is going to be taking over our Sunday’s [sic] I’m going to need to see a sex tape,” he tweeted with a clip of the podcast.

As we previously reported, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have been making a lot of noice ever since Taylor was spotted at the Kansas City Chiefs game two weeks ago. Travis scored a touchdown late in the game and Taylor was seen screaming for him, yelling, “let’s f*cking go.” After the game the two were also spotted leaving together and once the footage surfaced online the internet believes that Taylor swift has now found her a new man.

On the Wednesday, September 27, episode of Kelce’s “New Heights” podcast with his older brother Jason Kelce he spoke about how he wants to make things little more low-key with his rumored relationship with Taylor. “I know I brought all this attention to me. I’m the one that … did the whole friendship bracelet thing and told everybody how butthurt I was that I didn’t get to meet Taylor. What’s real is that it is my personal life and I want to respect both of our lives,” the athlete, 33, explained.

Travis said he wanted to respect Swift’s privacy, adding, “She’s not in the media as much as I am, doing this show every single week and having fun during the NFL season on other guys’ shows.”

Of course once you go public that’s when the drama starts. Kelce’s ex-girlfriend spoke out a d called him a cheater and now she claims that she has been receiving death threats since she spoke out. As we previously reported, Maya Benberry recently did a interview with The Daily Mail, and said, “Taylor seems like such a fun girl with a beautiful spirit so I wish her the best of luck but I wouldn’t be a girls’ girl if I didn’t advise her to be smart.” After her comments a source close to Kielce spoke out saying her statements were completely false. According to the source, Travis has never cheated on Maya also adding that the two haven’t spoke in about 5 years. The source referred to this situation as “A poor excuse of someone trying to get her 15 min of fame.” The source continued to claim that the couple only dated for about a month after the show, but they couldn’t announce their split to world because of a contract they had in place with the network. 

The post Podcaster, Dan Katz Receives Backlash After Saying Taylor Swift And Travis Kelce’s Romance Is Fake & Demands For Them To Release A Sex Tape appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post