Would You Be Here For It? Birdman Says He’s Willing To Pay $100 Million To Make Cash Money Reunion Tour Happen

Would You Be Here For It? Birdman Says He's Willing To Pay $100 Million To Make Cash Money Reunion Tour Happen

Birdman reveals he wants to bring Cash Money back together and have reunion tour! The 54-year-old rapper says he willing to pay $100 Million to bring everyone together and make it happen.

Birdman was Instgram live on Wednesday and spoke about B.G being released from Prison and how he hopes to bring Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and Mannie Fresh on board doesn’t think he’ll be able to get everyone on board. “We definitely going on tour. I’m putting up $100 mil for it myself,” Birdman said. “But one thing for certain, two things for sure, I ain’t guaranteeing that it’s gonna be everybody. I’m standing on business and that’s what it is. If it work out, it work out. If it don’t, it don’t. But we definitely gonna get this money, that’s for a fact.”

RELATED: Rapper Birdman Reportedly Sued For Refusing To Pay $114k In Back Rent For Bel-Air Mansion

irdman continued speak on the idea and addressed his former signee Turk. “I don’t think it’s gonna be everybody, personally,” he said. “Sh*t, I really don’t give a f**k — as long as we getting it. The main players gonna be there. First of all, I ain’t got nothing against no Turk at all, he’s still a [Hot Boy]. But I’m standing on business.” Also in the interview Birman spoke about why him and Turk aren’t as cool as they once were. “To be honest, Turk ain’t have a relationship before he went to jail,” he said. “I ain’t have a relationship with Turk, not at all […] A lot of ni**as do sh*t, say sh*t, and I ain’t forgiven everybody. I’m old school, old law, G code.”

In a previous interview Turk explained that he would love to be a part of a reunion tour but they have always had issues. “For 20-something years, there’s been off and on talk about a reunion,” he said during an interview last week (Sept. 7). “The situation was always somebody wasn’t around. I was locked up, I did eight years, eight months, 16 days, then the very year I came home, that’s when I think B.G. got sentenced in 2012. So the fans been wanting it for like 20 years. I believe we all want it too. I know I want it. So it’s only a matter of time when the right stars line up and things gonna work themselves out.” 

RELATED: 50 Cent Reacts To Lil Wayne Having Microphone Issues Opening For Beyoncé Days After 50 Was Seen Hurling Faulty Microphones At Woman

As we all know, Lil Wayne is one of the label’s most iconic and successful artists. He achieved mainstream success with albums like “Tha Carter” series and “Tha Carter III.”While Drake is primarily associated with the OVO Sound label, he initially signed to Young Money Entertainment, a subsidiary of Cash Money Records, which is co-owned by Lil Wayne. Drake’s early career and some of his biggest hits are tied to this affiliation. The Hot Boys, a rap group consisting of Lil Wayne, Juvenile, Turk, and B.G., were signed to Cash Money Records and had several successful albums together.

#Socialites would you be here for this reunion?

The post Would You Be Here For It? Birdman Says He’s Willing To Pay $100 Million To Make Cash Money Reunion Tour Happen appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post