Travis Kelce Hints To Being More Private With Taylor Swift: ‘I Want To Respect Both Of Our Lives’

travis kelce taylor swift

Looks like Travis Kelce wants to be a little more low key when it comes to him and Taylor Swift’s alleged relationship. 

“I know I brought all this attention to me. I’m the one that … did the whole friendship bracelet thing and told everybody how butthurt I was that I didn’t get to meet Taylor. What’s real is that it is my personal life and I want to respect both of our lives,” the athlete, 33, explained during the Wednesday, September 27, episode of his “New Heights” podcast with older brother Jason Kelce.

RELATED: Travis Kelce’s Ex Maya Benberry Sets The Record Straight: “I Don’t Hate Taylor Nor Am I Bitter”

Travis said he wanted to respect Swift’s privacy, adding, “She’s not in the media as much as I am, doing this show every single week and having fun during the NFL season on other guys’ shows.”

“I’m enjoying life and I sure as hell enjoyed this weekend,” he concluded, referring to Swift’s appearance at the Kansas City 

Chiefs game on Sunday, September 24. “So everything moving forward, I think me talking about sports and saying ‘All right now’ will have to be kinda where I keep it.”

In more recent now about the new relationship, one of Travis’ ex-girlfriends spoke out and accused the NFL star of being a cheater.

“Taylor seems like such a fun girl with a beautiful spirit so I wish her the best of luck but I wouldn’t be a girls’ girl if I didn’t advise her to be smart,” Banberry said in a new interview with The Daily Mail. But sources close to Kelce spoke with TMZ and said her claims are all bs. According to the source, Travis has never cheated on Maya also adding that the two haven’t spoke in about 5 years. The source referred to this situation as “A poor excuse of someone trying to get her 15 min of fame.” 

RELATED: Bethenny Frankel Goes Off On ‘Over The Top’ Taylor Swift For Acting Like Travis Kelce’s ‘Full Football Wife’

The source continued to claim that the couple only dated for about a month after the show, but they couldn’t announce their split to world because of a contract they had in place with the network. As we previously reported, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have been trending for the last two days ever since Taylor was spotted at the Kansas City Chiefs game on Sunday. Travis scored a touchdown late in the game and Taylor was seen screaming for him, yelling, “let’s f*cking go.” After the game the two were also spotted leaving together and once the footage surfaced online the internet believes that Taylor swift has now found her a new man.

The post Travis Kelce Hints To Being More Private With Taylor Swift: ‘I Want To Respect Both Of Our Lives’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post