Tasha K Responds To Cardi B‘s Latest Video And Finally Apologizes To Her: “Cardi This Will NEVER Happens Again!”

Cardi B does not let people play with her name! While reacting to Joe Budden’s criticism of her new record “BONGOS” with Megan Thee Stallion, the rap star explained why she took it so personal.

In a video of her live conversation that was shared on the platform X, Cardi brought up the fact that Budden has linked with people who have been against her like YouTuber Tasha K. Cardi mentioned how Tasha has lied on her and accused her of multiple things that could’ve ultimately damaged her career if people really believed her. “I just feel like he just has an issue with me. And it was beyond the critique of BONGOS. It’s like you invited bitches who said the rudest, nastiest shit.”

Tasha K caught wind of Cardi’s latest video and now has a lengthy response. While defending herself on Twitter (X), Tasha even offered an apology. She began explaining,

“1. #Cardi’s Daddy NEVER Raped a Child to my Knowledge! There is NOT one video or tweet on my platform that displays this statement! I was Never SUED or found Liable for this statement!
2. #Cardi did REVEAL in a Video that She Drugged & Robbed Men to pay for studio time. I Never Paid Anyone Man to lie and say that Cardi B drugged & robbed them. I was never sued or found liable for this statement!
3. #Cardi B’s husband was accused by # SugeKnight’s current girlfriend of sleeping with Offset. She released text messages and a number that happened to be #Offsets. I never googled his address or his parents! This is a lie! I was never sued for or found liable of!
4. Your favorite Blogger #Unlovelyti said that you told her that you were afraid to post your daughter because she was dark due to the things that you said about Dark-Skinned women in the past! I was Never Sued or Found Liable of this statement! #Kulture is extremely beautiful!”

While trying to break things down even further, Tasha went on to say,
“5. StarMarie, your ex co-worker at Sues Strip Club made the STD allegations about you on my platform that I published! She also made claims of you participating in extracurricular activities after hours. StarMarie also made claims of you using illegal substances. You also have videos of you making these alleged claims. I was SUED by you because I refused to take the videos down and issue a public apology to you during that time! I was in fact found liable of these statements StarMarie made about you! And was ordered to pay you 4 million! This is true!
5. I am currently in bankruptcy court attempting to work out a fair payment plan to pay you for your troubles that took place on my channel! I have also chosen, NOT court-ordered, to Not make videos about you because you are sensitive! I also told the court yesterday that you or your lawyers have never attempted to reach out to settle.”

RELATED: Cardi B Reacts To Joe Budden’s Comments About Her And Megan Thee Stallion’s New Song: ‘I Just Feel Like He Has An Issue With Me’

RELATED: Megan Thee Stallion And Cardi B Put On A Show-Stopping Performance At The VMAs With ‘Bongos’

As we previously reported, Cardi B won the $4,000,000 defamation case against Tasha K and has since voiced that she wants her money from Tasha… and she wants it NOW! However, Tasha has made it publicly known that she just doesn’t have the money.

To make matters worse, Tasha not only lost her appeal, but she has since filled for bankruptcy, in an attempt to get out of coughing up the money that is owed to the rapper. However, Cardi is not playing that. The rap star has asked a judge to review her assets and force her to start paying, even if it will leave Tasha K broke and dry.

During Tasha’s latest Twitter rant, she spoke about Cardi’s move to collect and how much it will ultimately affect her.

“You want me out my home, broke, & my kids to not attend college! Your lawyers only continue to bill you 100k plus a week, looking for money we don’t have! But I can get it. Over time. Your lawyers have collected the 4 million that’s owed to you by simply making you pay for it by keeping you in litigation due to your lack of education. They play off You simply wanting my platform down because of my OPINION of you! And you don’t want others giving me a platform. They know you will pay any price to get it down and they are banking on that! However, the fact stands that My #MultiBillions of #Viewers across social media has Built this platform and continue to build this platform without saying your name in any video! If I were you I would focus on promoting #Bongos and not promoting the #Winos, take the fair payment arrangement and let’s both put 2018 behind us! Its financially draining us both. But NOT the lawyers!”

She continued, “You could have been had your money but the lawyers have to bill you first before you get yours! It’s been 6 years and I truly thank you for giving me the Journalism degree & Law Degree that I always wanted to obtain. First hand experience is the best. Cardi this will NEVER happen again! And sincerely I apologize for any harm caused to you and your family! Me & the courts are attempting to work out a payment plan, but if you want the FULL amount paid in cash. Call a production company to film all of this and you take the money made from it and put this behind us! Cause nothing will stop me from doing what I love & hopefully nothing will stop you as well! 🥂

Source

The post Tasha K Responds To Cardi B‘s Latest Video And Finally Apologizes To Her: “Cardi This Will NEVER Happens Again!” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post