Chrisean Rock Reacts To Blueface Saying He Might Try To Get Full Custody Of Their Newborn Son: “You A Spiteful A** B*tch”

Blueface

On the next episode of Keeping Up with Blueface and Chrisean Rock, the ex-couple go at it again but this time over their newborn child.

As we previously reported, Chrisean gave birth on Sunday (September 4), to their first child together, a baby boy named Chrisean Malone Jr. Blueface was not invited to welcome his child into the world which sparked anger on his side of the family. To make matters worse, he appeared to get angry after coming across a clip of the new mom in her gym just hours after giving birth.

He said in tweets that have now been deleted, “She so selfish she’s only worried about what she wants to do instead of what’s best for the child 24hrs later literally I can’t believe y’all thought a kid would change anything.” He added, “If she don’t take my son serious a make that her main focus a priority for at least 30 days I will file for custody. You’ve been warned. My kid not finna be molested and touched on like everybody in her family dead homies. I don’t play them typa games.” Chrisean Rock is now responding to those harsh words.

In an emotional Instagram Live, Rock said, “I swear to God I’m not keeping him from his kid.” She went on to say, “But I’m glad the way things worked because you a spiteful ass bitch. Because if I would’ve put you on the birth certificate… You see how you said you was going to take full custody, just to hurt me? Not because I’m unfit, but just to hurt me though. That shit is weird.”

Reacting to Blueface boasting online about his other baby mama Jaidyn Alexis at the same time he keeps mentioning Chrisean, the “Vibe” rapper says, “All you do is spend your time talking about me in front of another bitch. Like that’s no flex over there. That shit is just weird.” Rock continued, “If I’m with a n*gga, I’m not talking to him about Blueface I’m talking about how im finna get this sh*t wet for him.”

“Yo ass is with another bitch talking about me. That’s weird. That bitch ain’t even me!” Before ending her rant she said, “You know what? It’s funny because y’all both getting clout cause of me.”

RELATED: Blueface’s Mom Clarifies “Cousins” Claim — Doesn’t Think Blue & Chrisean Rock Will Ever Get Back Together For The Sake Of New Baby

RELATED: Blueface Opens Up About Chrisean Rock Naming Their Child After Her: ‘At Least Put Some Thought Into It’

Of course, Blueface has a response to all of this. In new tweets, he said, “You already admitted to not inviting me I found out my baby was being born on Instagram.” He said in a second tweet, “Had you called me and gave me information I would have made it you literally named the baby Chrisean jr your selfish decisions aren’t adding up with this crybaby story you literally live talking about my kids to make your situation seem better sad how far you’ll go manipulation.”

He continued, “Don’t be bitter and make things up to fit your narrative just be at peace with the baby stop going live for a bit put your phone down and just enjoy it for a week at least dam baby got an Instagram with an email my son already taking bookings at 2 days old she did all this for clout.”

His Twitter rant didn’t end there. Blueface went on to say, “Who tf make a baby an Instagram 1 day old named Chrisean Jr let’s really think about it fr. Only thing I’m bitter about is the name that was selfish she literally made a decision for 3 people her me an him…about herself.”

Whew! Looks like the drama is never-ending

The post Chrisean Rock Reacts To Blueface Saying He Might Try To Get Full Custody Of Their Newborn Son: “You A Spiteful A** B*tch” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post