Charli Baltimore Says Notorious B.I.G. Cheated On Her & Ended Up Getting Faith Evans Pregnant

Charli Baltimore Says Notorious B.I.G. Cheated On Her & Ended Up Getting Faith Evans Pregnant

Philly rapper Charli Baltimore is again opening up about her relationship with the late and great Notorious B.I.G., who she says cheated on her and ended up getting Faith Evans pregnant.

In one clip from a recent interview with VladTV, host DJ Vlad asked Charli Baltimore about her comparing Biggie Smalls to late singer Barry White, in that “he could charm you out of anything, even your clothes.” She agreed and then they began to talk about her relationship with Notorious B.I.G., which happened while he was still legally married to his wife Faith Evans, but separated.

RELATED: Faith Evans Upset Over Upcoming Lifetime Doc That Will Detail Relationship With Biggie

In August 1994, Biggie and Faith married, and then Biggie and Charli met the following Summer in 1995. Then sometime later that year, Notorious B.I.G. flew to Los Angeles to appear in an episode of ‘Martin,’ and that’s when he flew Charli out and they took their friendship to the next level.

She said, “They were separated from what he said. I’m just going off the information that he was giving me. From his account, they got married really fast and then they separated. So, I’m going off of what he was telling me. And then, I was young as hell, I don’t really know. You wanna believe what someone is telling you.”

She also spoke about crossing paths with one of Biggie’s other girlfriends, his artist Lil Kim. She said, “We would see each other. We did the ‘Get Money’ music video together. We crossed paths a lot. Well, not a lot, but I definitely would see her on the road, or they’d have a show, and I’m there.”

RELATED: Faith Evans Shares What She Loved Most About Her Late Husband Biggie Smalls: ‘He Was Honest Af’

While speaking about her appearance in the “Get Money” music video, which Charli continued to deny wasn’t a diss at Faith Evans, she and Vlad then pivot to how Faith got pregnant during Charli and Biggie’s relationship.

Recalling how she felt when she learned about her boyfriend impregnating his estranged wife, she said, “Honestly, I think it was his mom that told, I don’t even think it was him. His mom was just like telling him, ‘You need to tell her what’s going on,’ I guess he was scared to tell me. And it was her who told me and I was just in shock.”

RELATED: Stevie J And Faith Evans Reportedly Gearing Up To Finalize Divorce As Producer Hands Over Final Documents

She added, “We would have moments in our relationship where we would break up for short periods of time. I think the longest was one or two months. But we definitely would have our little spats and go into our on-and-off-again stage. And the way he tried to explain it was that it happened during one of our off stages.”

Vlad then asked if Biggie tried to pass it off as a “break baby.” Charli laughed and said, “Well, you know, guys are going to say whatever they need to say to make themselves look less at fault when they know they’re really at fault. But, I wasn’t there. I don’t know exactly what happened. I just remember how it all unfolded once the mom told me.”

RELATED: Hollywood Unlocked UNCENSORED: Lil Kim Talks Biggie, Befriending Faith Evans & New Album

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

 
 
 
 
 
View this post on Instagram
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked)

The post Charli Baltimore Says Notorious B.I.G. Cheated On Her & Ended Up Getting Faith Evans Pregnant appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post