Benzino Responds After Latto Mentions His Famous Neck In New Remix: “I Have The Most Famoust Neck In The World”

Latto

In case you missed it: Young Nudy dropped off his “Peaches & Eggplants (Remix)” on Friday, and tapped Latto and Sexyy Red to hop on the track.

Of course, they delivered some great bars but fans couldn’t get over one rhyme by Latto where she mentioned Coi Leray’s dad, Benzino. Latto raps, “He don’t eat p****, he gots to go/Give me that neck like Benzino/Give me that neck like, “Where it go?” This was most likely in response to Coi who used Latto’s name on the hook of her recent single “Isabel Marant.” She rapped, “Hop up on that couch and roll up Latto out the bag.”

Now, Benzino has caught wind of Latto’s little jab and he’s got something to say about it. In a text message conversation shared by his daughter Coi, Benzino tells her that Latto simply “admires” her which is why she’s keeps mentioning the “Players” artist and now her family. He then told her to “just stay focus” before adding, “I got the most famous neck in the world.”

In response, Coi texted to Benzino, “love how these lil stupid situations bring us together haha on positive note! Hope you having a good day I love you.”

Cardi B
Are You Here For This? Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion will give their debut performance of “Bongos” at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards!

More On Where Latto And Coi Leray’s Online Beef Came From

To keep you up to speed, Coi was initially triggered by Latto’s bars on “Put It On Da Floor.” Latto rapped, “Smokin’ on that gas, blunt big as Coi Leray.” She thought it was a diss and insinuated Latto was in no position to give anyone body critiques.

“Maybe I [overreacted] idk. End of the day. Don’t say my name for clicks and likes,” Coi tweeted. “Specially if we don’t speak or communicate. I’m not a big blunt small blunt. Don’t compare me to nada. Mention bitches you actually beef with. Put it on the floor but leave me out of the bs. There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes,” she added. “Y’all don’t be knowing the half of the s**t that goes on in this s**t. But the main goal is ICON S**T. If it don’t make me rich or better person. Stay away.”

RELATED: Latto Sends Love To Coi Leray At Coachella After Coi ‘Overreacted’ To Lyrics About Her Body: ‘Coi, By The Way, I Love Your Body, Baby!’

RELATED: Do You Agree? Coi Leray Says She “Paved The Way” For Slim Women In The Music Industry

Now, while Latto closed out her Coachella weekend 2 performance back in April with her song “Put It On Da Floor,” she publicly told the crowd, “Aye, Coi. By the way, I love your body, baby.” Eventually, Coi came to terms that it wasn’t actually a diss after all. She said in a follow-up tweet around that time: “It was the diss record with my name on it that confused me. Much love to Latto! Appreciate the compliment.”

Hopefully the girls will eventually work out this latest rap problem again and soon…

Source

The post Benzino Responds After Latto Mentions His Famous Neck In New Remix: “I Have The Most Famoust Neck In The World” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post