UPDATE: Man Who Was Brutally Attacked Inside Movie Theater Speaks Out: ‘This Guy Just Went To Town On Me’

UPDATE: Man Who Was Brutally Attacked Inside Movie Theater Speaks Out: 'This Guy Just Went To Town On Me'

A viral video that surfaced on social media Thursday showed a man getting beat up by a guy who police still can not locate. The incident reportedly happened at the AMC Pompano Beach 18 theater at 2315 N. Federal Highway.

RELATED: 67-Year-Old LA Woman Randomly Attacked And Sexually Assaulted Outside Her Home

As we previously reported, a 63-year-old man was brutally attacked inside a movie theater after he arrived with his wife for a screening of the new “Insidious” movie and had purchased seats in advance, but when he arrived, another couple was sitting in his seats. Now in a new interview with NBC Miami the victim is speaking out about the incident. “This guy just kept staring at me instead of getting up,” the victim explained to NBC6. “I said to the people at this point, who didn’t apologize or say thank you, I said ‘you guys can just keep the seats.’ As I’m walking away, he said ‘go run to your wife little boy.’ So I turned around and I said ‘you know I’m not the one who’s being a little boy, you took my seats and you didn’t apologize or you didn’t say thank you and I let you keep them.'”

That’s when the victim explained how the man just attacked him. “He jumped up, he wanted to fight me, he backed me up, I fell over the stairs and as soon as I fell down the stairs, it was like a boxer being against the ropes, this guy just went to town on me,” the victim said. The victim said witnesses and his wife tried to stop the man, but everything happened so quick. “I couldn’t even get a defensive shot in,” he said. “It happened so fast, he basically sucker-punched me is what he did.” 

RELATED: Former Deputy Who Was Attacked By California Man Speaks Out After He Was Found Not Guilty Despite Video Of The Attack

The 63-year-old, who is a disabled veteran, suffered a broken nose and had to get stitches at a local hospital. “I didnt think anybody would be stupid enough to actually start a fight like that in the movies,” the victim said.

The man who attacked the victim still hasn’t been caught and authorities are urging the public to help them solve this case.

Featured Image: NBC Miami

The post UPDATE: Man Who Was Brutally Attacked Inside Movie Theater Speaks Out: ‘This Guy Just Went To Town On Me’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post