Rihanna Praised As ‘The Best Singer Of All Time’ Ahead Of Big Super Bowl Halftime Performance

The Rihanna Bowl is about to go down on Sunday and fans are getting ready to see her highly anticipated halftime performance!

Ahead of the big day, Chris Martin praised the superstar during an interview with Apple Music 1 and gave her the title as the “best singer of all time.”

While speaking with Zane Lowe, the Coldplay frontman said, “I don’t know Rihanna very well. I’m mainly just a fan, and we have performed with her a few times, and you’re right, it is rarer and rarer for her to just sing, which is what makes it even more special, and in a strange way, it shows that she really, really wants to do it,” he said. “No one can make Rihanna do anything at this point, and so I think the fact that she has chosen to do it now, when her stock couldn’t be … you have to be an idiot not to recognize that she’s the best singer of all time. So it’s hard for me, I’m very biased because I’m such a big Rihanna fan. I mean, I think she could just walk out in sweatpants and sing, and that would be just great.”

Rihanna collaborated with Coldplay back in 2012 for the song Princess Of China. Not only did she make a surprise appearance at several of the band’s live shows that same year, she also did for the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.

Rihanna
PHOENIX, ARIZONA – FEBRUARY 09: Rihanna poses onstage during the Apple Music Super Bowl LVII Halftime Show Press Conference at Phoenix Convention Center on February 09, 2023 in Phoenix, Arizona. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Roc Nation)

RELATED: Grammy Recap: Smokey Robinson Talks About New “Gasm” Album, Fivio Foreign Shows Love To Beyonce & Rihanna Amid Comparison Controversy, Amber Rose Respectfully Goes Awf & More!

More On Rihanna’s Halftime Performance

In a Friday press conference, Rihanna shared why it was important to her to do the Super Bowl now even months after having her first child.

“When I first got the call to do it again this year I was like, ‘Are you sure? I’m three months postpartum. Should I be making major decisions like this right now? I might regret this,’” Rihanna said. “When you become a mom there’s something that happens where you feel like you can take on the world and can do anything. The Super Bowl is one of the biggest stages in the world. As scary as it was, because I haven’t been on stage in seven years, there’s something exhilarating about the challenge of it all. It’s important for me to do this year. It’s important for my son to see that.”

Where Is The New Music?

While speaking to host Nadeska, Riri teased some new work. She said,

“Musically I’m feeling open,” Rihanna teased about new music. “I’m feeling open to exploring, discovering, creating things that are new, things that are different, things that are off, weird. Might not ever make sense to my fans… I want to have fun with music.”

RELATED: A$ap Rocky Says He’s ‘Glad’ Rihanna Is Making Music Again And Shares His Excitement For Her Super Bowl Performance: ‘She’s Going To Bring It’

Source

The post Rihanna Praised As ‘The Best Singer Of All Time’ Ahead Of Big Super Bowl Halftime Performance appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post