Bobby Lytes Responds To Chrisean Rock: “I said What I Said. You’re Not Ready For A Baby!”

Bobby Lytes has caught wind of Chrisean Rock’s comments about him and he has a lot to say in response!

As we previously reported, Lytes decided to give the reality star some unwanted advice following her big pregnancy news. He tweeted, “Since everybody wanna be fake and not keep it real on Beyoncé’s internet, I’ll go ahead and say it. Chrisean my sweet baby, you are NOT ready for a baby. One day, yes! I say this with so much love ❤ just take this time to grow and evolve. You can do it! I believe in you!” Chrisean Rock wasn’t too happy about what he had to say so she went Live to clap back.

Chrisean Rock
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA – JANUARY 22: Cast member Chrisean Rock attends the premiere of The Zeus Network’s “Baddies West” at Regal North Hollywood on January 22, 2023 in North Hollywood, California. (Photo by Robin L Marshall/Getty Images)

RELATED: Chrisean Rock Responds To Bobby Lytes Telling Her She’s Not Ready For A Kid: “Mind your Business!”

She said, “you could’ve hit me in person. People be doing sh*t for clout.” She continued, “who gives a f*ck what you think. Mind your Business. Like, I could take care of your ugly a** if I wanted to.” Before going Live, Bobby Lytes took to our comment section to say:
“She’s lying about us knowing each other. I met you twice and the second time you were
hostile and uneasy af, and I’m a Scorpio I get
along with anyone W we never exchanged
info, and I knew what I was doing by making
that statement. If I would have dm’d you it
would have went in one and out the other.
Again, ultimately my advice was to uplift you
and encourage you. Never was meant to tear
you down or cause harm.” He continued,

“Having a lot of money doesn’t make you ready for a baby, but go awf!” Bobby Lytes went on to share those same sentiments in his Instagram Live.

More On Chrisean Rock’s Pregnancy Announcement

Rock took to social media earlier this week to deliver the big news, posting a picture of three positive pregnancy tests. She captioned the post. “Guess how many heart beats?” While most people would be happy, her ex-boyfriend Blueface was not.

Hours later, Blueface responded, saying that “she’s pregnant with somebody else’s child.”
“To answer y’all questions yes me an rock are officially done it’s strictly business I tried it an clearly it wasn’t giving before she announces she’s pregnant with somebody else’s child not mine,” he wrote. In another tweet, he added, “Rock has had encounters with 10 different men in the last year until I see DNA test then it’s not mine.”

Despite that, Chrisean Rock plans to go all the way through with the with pregnancy. #Socialites, what are your thoughts on this? Sound off in the comment box below!

RELATED: ‘The Jason Lee Show’ Episode 2: Blueface And Chrisean Rock Discuss Marriage Plans, Being Called The ‘Brokest’ Couple In Hollywood & More

Source

The post Bobby Lytes Responds To Chrisean Rock: “I said What I Said. You’re Not Ready For A Baby!” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post