August Alsina Responds To Fan Who Claims He “Never Looks The Same” After Posting A New Snap

On Wednesday, August Alsina shared a hot new picture to the ‘gram. It was a selfie he took after he just came out of the shower.

While his post garnered over 140,000 likes and 3,000 comments, there was one that stood out to him on Twitter that he had to respond to. One fan tweeted, “I feel like August [Alsina] never looks the same, every time I see him that’s a different man.”

It appeared that Alsina seemingly agreed with the post. He tweeted back, “August Alsina feels the same way. Every time he wakes up, he’s a new shapeshift esthetically & spiritually. He somehow thinks this is connected to the effect of how the body he’s in processes massive trauma, deals w/ the massive shadow and dreadfully fight to turn it n’to light.” The singer even retweeted another fan’s post that came to his defense. It read,

“I say this all the time! He still look like himself obviously, but a little different every single time he post 😭😭” A third retweet read, “You reach new levels of yourself the more you do the inner work, so it’s very possible to be born into a new version of your physical self through each season. The beauty of alignment🦋

RELATED: August Alsina Reveals He’s Not Having Sex In Order To ‘Summon Energy For All The Spells That Have Been Casted’

August Alsina has been very confident about his appearance even when he was having a tough battle with his health issues. In 2020, he revealed his battle with liver disease in an interview with Pinkett Smith that she shared on social media. He said at the time,

“I have a liver disease where my autoimmune system is fighting against itself,” he said in the since-deleted post. “Reality is I’m sick all the time. I’d really like to talk about it and I’m not looking for anybody’s sympathy. Don’t treat me like I’m a f–king cancer patient, because I’m not.”

He also said, “I’m sicker than ever and having a hard time accepting what I feel and what the Doctors are saying is most true. After sitting down and talking with my father’s mother and sister… They explained to me that sickness and illness run in my family. My father and grandfather both died of severe illness. But they were FIGHTERS and that’s all that matters. Just ride with me is all I ask.”

Aside from that, fans have been always sending positive messages to him. After he dropped his latest pic, fans were quick to show him love.

One Twitter user said, “If Yk me then Yk can’t nobody sit in my face and say anything negative about @AugustAlsina ima go to war behind my man!!🥴🥴” Someone else added, “August Alsina BEEN fine, we knew.”

RELATED: August Alsina Responds To Viral Post That Claim He’s “Irrelevant Again” Following Entanglement Drama

Source

The post August Alsina Responds To Fan Who Claims He “Never Looks The Same” After Posting A New Snap appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post