Rihanna Live-Streamed On Her Fenty Beauty TikTok Shop And Here’s How It Went! 

Rihanna hopped on TikTok Live and had a whole time! The Rihanna Fenty Beauty TikTok Shop livestream on Tuesday, October 6 gave fans fresh collections, new drops, and plenty of funny moments. It was so much fun that fans are already hoping she hope back on again soon!

RELATED: Yass! Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin Partners With WNBA Team, The New York Liberty!

The big talk was the new Fenty Beauty x CASETiFY collab. It includes a case with a detachable holder for Invisimatte Powder and Gloss Bomb. There is also the Midnight Case, which comes with a mirror, strings, and more. Rihanna also chatted about Fenty Fluid Flex, a foundation made to move with you. “I’m a performer… so for me I want something to last,” she said. She added that she is always on the go and does not have much time to touch up. She also showed love to the Holiday Windows Collection, which is stacked with gift ideas.

Rihanna joined Fenty Beauty’s TikTok live to talk about Fenty Fluid Flex: “I’m a performer… so for me I want something to last. I’m also somebody who needs to be on the go and I don’t have a lot of time to touch up” https://t.co/PY9JIkMs71— Fenty Headlines (@FentyHeadlines) October 7, 2026

Rihanna on Fenty Beauty’s TikTok live talked about the holidays sets and she got to sign Gloss Bomb Vault for a giveaway: “I get selfish at Christmas, so I end up buying stuff that I don’t need and for me that I want to buy for other people” https://t.co/l6JXSfMJHE— Fenty Headlines (@FentyHeadlines) October 7, 2026



Of course the conversation switched to music. Rihanna’s right hand and business partner  Jennifer Rosales asked how much unreleased music she is sitting on. A clever Rihanna answered with lip gloss. The Gloss Bomb Vault holds 10 products, and she said she has “at least 17 vaults.” Do the math and you get 170. She did not say that was her exact song count, but the Navy is already running with it.

Rihanna shared how many unreleased songs she’s sitting on right now 👀💽 “If there are 10 products [in the Gloss Bomb Vault] then I have at least 17 Vaults” https://t.co/TBgmFpb4G2— Fenty Headlines (@FentyHeadlines) October 7, 2026

Fans have waited a long time for new music. Her last album, ANTI, came out in 2016. Her next big solo moment was “Lift Me Up” in 2022, a tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman for the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack. Since then, the R9 questions have not stopped. Back in 2024, A$AP Rocky told a fan in Paris, “She’s working on it.” That is still the closest thing fans have to a green light.

For now, Rihanna is keeping her empire moving. She sold makeup, cracked jokes, and teased a vault full of songs. 

Watch some clips below!

Rihanna had just announced new Fenty Beauty Stunna Stix: Coming soon 👀 https://t.co/tcolKkdnkc— Fenty Headlines (@FentyHeadlines) October 7, 2026

Rihanna got asked if she can wink or not 😂 “There’s a whole thing about this and it’s all my fan’s fault” https://t.co/D6rc9xlkUR— Fenty Headlines (@FentyHeadlines) October 7, 2026

Rihanna addresses speculations that she has lost her Bajan accent after living in America for so long: https://t.co/M3HaqnEs3a— Fenty Headlines (@FentyHeadlines) October 7, 2026


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post