#HUExclusive: Chingy Addresses Internet Drama After Opening Up About His Son

While visiting the @jasonleeshow, Chingy opened up about his family life and fans were shocked to learn that his youngest son is a famous actor. 

After the clip made rounds on social media, the rapper’s son shared a post where he honored his mother who is also an actor and choreographer in her own right. Following the interview and his son’s post, social media began to make their own assumptions about what was going on, but we reached out to Chingy personally and he took the time to address a few things and set the record straight. 

RELATED: Chingy Reveals He’s The Father Of Actor Isaiah Russell-Bailey; Isaiah Later Shares Post Praising Mother And Likes Comments Calling Out Rapper

“I normally don’t address narratives on the internet, especially when it comes to my family. But when my relationship with my son gets spoken on, I’ll say this: Isaiah knows the relationship he and I have. He knows the love I have for him,” Chingy said exclusively to Hollywood Unlocked. 

“Everything a father does for his child isn’t posted for the world to see. And when it comes to his career, I want him to build something that belongs to him—not live in my shadow. I’ll always be there to give him game, support him and help him navigate when he needs me.” 

He concluded his message with saying, “I’m proud of my son, I love my son, and I don’t need social media to validate that. The people who actually matter know what it is. I wish him nothing but success.” 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post