NLE Choppa Addresses Sexuality Upon Release Of Raunchy New Single “Slut Me Out 2”

NLE Choppa Addresses Sexuality Upon Release Of Raunchy New Single Slut Me Out 2
Getty Images

NLE Choppa is addressing his sexuality, fighting back against gay rumors, upon the release of his raunchy new single, “Slut Me Out 2.” The Memphis rapper denies being gay, but also thanks the LGBTQIA+ community for showing love to his new song.

RELATED: Meagan Good Denies Hanging Up On NLE Choppa While He Tried To Shoot His Shot — Says He’s Still Too Young

About a month after debuting the track during a Rolling Loud performance, NLE Choppa has now dropped his new single “Slut Me Out 2,” which is right on brand with the first version: raunchy. The first “Slut Me Out,” was released in 2022 and the sequel, which appears on the rapper’s 2023 project ‘Cottonwood 2,’ has caused an uproar online, with fans and critics speculating that NLE Choppa isn’t a straight man due to his extremely raunchy lyrics.

On the track, released on Friday (April 12), the rapper repeatedly raps over a hypnotizing beat, “If I was a bad b*tch, I’d wanna f**k me too, hmm / I’d wanna suck me too, hmm / I’d wanna slut me too, hmm.” Along with the release, Choppa shared a video of him promoting the song while shirtless and gyrating and thrusting his pelvis around a bathroom in sweatpants.

RELATED: NLE Choppa Says If A Woman Gets On Her Phone Right After Sex, The Man Didn’t Do His Job Right

Fans and critics rushed to social media with their love, opinions, and of course, criticism of the rapper, his new song, his sexuality, and usual comments about what has happened to Hip-Hop. Fighting against all of the noise, NLE Choppa hopped on X (formerly Twitter) to address his sexuality.

Hours after the release of his raunchy song, “Slut Me Out 2,” Choppa tweeted, “I understand me being in love with myself as a BLACK MAN is so RARE to the point some people try putting the homosexual jacket on my name but with all due respect I love ALL, but my intimacy lies with women only. 🙏.”

RELATED: NLE Choppa Stands Up For Sexyy Red After Receiving Online Hate

Two days later, the noise continued, so NLE Choppa hopped back on X and continued to again redirect the focus and thank the LGBTQIA+ community for their support of his new single, despite him fending off gay rumors.

Choppa tweeted, “I’m noticing the LGBTQ community showing so much love to “Slut Me Out 2” And I Simply Want To Say Thank You… I don’t care what’s normalized as a rapper, I was raised to f**k with who f**k with you! So thank y’all for appreciating my craft… My music For ALL we do NO Discrimination 💜🤲🏼.”

RELATED: Sukihana & NLE Choppa Call Out New York Police For Charging Kai Cenat With Inciting A Riot: ‘Go Focus On The Real Criminals’

A critic then replied to his tweet and said, “NLE Gay too. Now sh*t going too far.”

NLE Choppa fired back and asked, “I’m gay for showing love? Y’all men [are] lost. That’s why we killing each other every day ’cause y’all can’t show love and [the] whole time y’all be the ones that get down like that but be hiding it! Me saying thank you got nothing to do with my sexuality, busta.”

RELATED: Blueface Name Drops Offset, Cardi B, Soulja Boy & NLE Choppa On Remix To Jaidyn Alexis’ Song “Barbie”

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

 
 
 
 
 
View this post on Instagram
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked)

The post NLE Choppa Addresses Sexuality Upon Release Of Raunchy New Single “Slut Me Out 2” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .

Getty Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post