Kai Cenat Speaks Out After Woman Accuses Him Of Paying $5k For Sex: ‘I’ll See You In Court’

Popular streamer, Kai Cenat is gearing up to a woman who leaked text messages of him allegedly paying $5,000 to have sex. 

Kai Cenat was a trending topic on Sunday (April 14) after a woman shared a TikTok video of Kai sleep in the bed, seemingly after having sex. She then went on to post a video of herself “if I would’ve just got my money I would’ve shut up.” It didn’t take long for the popular Twitch streamer to respond to the allegations. He hopped on his live stream and told his fans that everything that is surfacing on the internet right now is old news. 

RELATED: From Streams to Millions: Unraveling the Viral Success of Kai Cenat

“It’s some clout chasing weird a** sh*t going on right now, but it’s alright though chat. I’ll see you in court,” Kai Cenat shared. I can explain listen to me chat I can explain bro and you know what’s so crazy you know that sh*t was in the beginning of 2023. All the sh*t you see right now is 2023 sh*t bro. But let’s not talk about it anymore.” 

Well even though Kai didn’t want to discuss the topic anymore his live stream still made rounds on social media and gained another response from the woman who leaked the photo of him sleep. 

“Court,” she questioned. “Well since I’m going to court I might as well leak the nudes, the addy, the videos. Man you know someone sh*t be cap when all he can say is let’s not talk about it. It ain’t no finesse you played yourself. 

RELATED: Kai Cenat Calls Out Lil Nas X For ‘Disrespecting’ Christianity: ‘God Is Going To Handle You’

“You were supposed to pay me my other half to stay quiet and you didn’t. I hit you up you didn’t respond you thought I was going to take the little chump change you paid me not to saying something, no I need all my funds. Or I’m just going to put it this all over the world and I’m going to get my funds from everybody else.” 

The post Kai Cenat Speaks Out After Woman Accuses Him Of Paying $5k For Sex: ‘I’ll See You In Court’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post