Ice Spice Shares Her Experience Meeting Beyonce At The Grammys

Ice Spice is breaking her silence about the moment she met Beyonce at the Grammys after people on the internet made a big deal of their meet-up. 

Ice Spice is breaking her silence about the moment she met Beyonce at the Grammys after people on the internet made a big deal of their meet-up. 

As we previously shared during the 66th Annual Grammy Awards, the Bronx native got a chance to meet Beyonce and take a picture with her during a commercial break. Shortly after the moment, Ice Spice shared her excitement over the moment on X, writing, “Just met beyoncé I’m never going to fail.”

RELATED: Ice Spice Lands Acting Gig In Spike Lee’s ‘High And Low’ With Denzel Washington

After she made the post footage of their interaction began to surface online and people seemed to think Ice Spice threw herself at Beyonce, but according to Spice that wasn’t the case at all. 

In a new interview with The Shop, Ice spoke about how she met the Renaissance singer and what the experience was like. “I didn’t really like meet her too much you know because it was basically a Beyonce meet and greet at the Grammys so it was a long like and we all got a couple of seconds. I seen her at her table and she looked at me and smiled so while she was walking towards me I already knew she was going to come and say high so I got up to be prepared. Some people were like eww Ice Spice threw herself at Beyonce, like relax she already saw me and was on the way.” 

RELATED: Ice Spice Calls Out Female Rappers Who Pretend To Be A “Girl’s Girl” But Are Actually “B*tches” Behind The Scenes

Even though they met for the first time in person, Bey and Ice Spice had already connected when Bey asked Ice Spice to be a part of her inaugural fashion campaign for Ivy Park in January.

“When I got the call I was in disbelief,” Ice Spice told People last year. “Beyoncé inspires me with her constant hard work and classy mannerisms. I love how she handles herself.”

The post Ice Spice Shares Her Experience Meeting Beyonce At The Grammys appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post