Lil Nas X Responds to Critics After Teasing His New Song: ‘This Is Me Telling My Story’ 

Lil Nas X is back in the news again after shocking rap fans with his new lyrics about his upbringing. 

Lil Nas X who is openly gay shared a snippet of his new song on X Thursday (March 7). The rapper spits some sexually explicit lyrics and now fans are giving him a hard time on social media. “Grindr sessions sexing with faceless accounts/ Bringing bodies in me then sneaking them out/ Back in middle school I was fiending for d*ck/ 7th grade, sending my homies some pics,” he raps.

RELATED: Lil Nas X Addresses Backlash Over His New Single And Music Video “J CHRIST”: “I’m Not Trying To Diss Christianity”

He also says: “Daddy never knew what I did as a kid/ He would’ve crucified me but trust me, I get it.”

After receiving mixed reviews about his lyrics the rapper spoke out and defended himself and told folks that he was just telling his story. “I hate explaining myself every time I do anything, but this is not for shock. this is me telling my story, y’all being uncomfortable by it does not make it a gimmick. this is for me and my fans fuck everybody else,” he wrote on X Friday. 

Lil Nas X just released his single “J CHRIST,” which seemed to be a song that was dedicated to Jesus Christ. After sharing teasers online many fans were upset with Nas and accused him of disrespecting Christianity.  

Fans got more upset with Lil Was X after he recently claimed that he was accepted to Liberty University and was going to study biblical studies, but comes to find out that was a lie. TMZ received a statement from a spokesperson at the university and it seems Lil Nas X’s claims were all cap, according to the news outlet. “We can confirm that Liberty University did not issue the Montero Hill ‘acceptance letter’ posted yesterday to social media, and we have no record of Montero Hill applying to the University. Liberty University exists to glorify God by equipping men and women in higher education in fidelity to the Christian faith expressed through the Holy Scriptures.”

RELATED: Period!? Lil Nas X Pops Out As A Bloody Tampon For Halloween, Social Media Reacts

“We continue to pray for America and for the Gospel of Jesus Christ to be proclaimed across this land. We welcome all to apply and join us at Liberty University,” the statement read. 

The post Lil Nas X Responds to Critics After Teasing His New Song: ‘This Is Me Telling My Story’  appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post