Beyoncé’s Shares How She Embraces Normalcy In Her Black Hoodie — Reveals She Likes to “Sneak Into Target”

Beyonce Hoodie
Getty Images

Beyoncé recently shared a little insight into her approach to maintaining a sense of normalcy in her life. In an interview with @CRFashionBook, she revealed the simple strategy she uses when seeking moments of privacy in public spaces, such as the popular retail store Target. The key to her incognito outings? A humble black hoodie.

Now we all know Beyonce is used to being swarmed by fans and photographers every time she steps out in public. But of course, at times, the megastar craves the everyday experiences that come with blending in with the crowd… rightfully so. In her cover story, she told the outlet, “I enjoy consciously wearing the same black hoodie. On a good day, I can sneak into Target unnoticed.”

Beyonce’s CR Fashion Book comes as she released her new Haircare line CECRED and talked about her love for hair. While speaking with the magazine, Queen Bey shares just how much the hair industry means to her and why she felt it was best to partner with her mom, on this latest project. She said,

“As long as I can remember, I’ve been around hair. I was lucky enough to have a mom who was also a hair stylist and owned a salon. She had one of the most popular salons in Houston, Texas. I have so many memories working there and shampooing people’s hair, but something that always stuck with me was seeing all types of people be transformed on the inside through hair. The salon taught me a lot and it’s the foundation of who I am. I’ve done all types of things with my hair since then, exploring colors, cuts, styles, etc. I’ve probably gotten my hair done more than anyone I know. I’ve made every mistake and have definitely learned from trial and error. Hair is actually the first step when I’m creating tours, films, and albums; being able to see the hairstyles first is what influences the sound, looks… everything,” CR quotes.

RELATED: Beyoncé Becomes the First Black Woman to Ever Reach No. 1 on the Country Chart with New Song’Texas Hold ‘Em’

RELATED:Oklahoma Radio Station Explains Why Beyoncé’s Song Didn’t Make Their Country Playlist

Speaking more about her mom Tina Knowles, she added, “Working closely with my mother lets me know everyday that there is someone who will help me get up no matter how many times I fall down. Building my hair company, it took some time to get it right and it was the best feeling to know I could bounce anything off her and she would give an honest answer, even if I didn’t ask to hear it, haha. Working with family also has its moments. Sometimes we’ll be in a huge meeting and she’ll cut me off and start talking to me like I’m a teenager. It’s a momma thing; no matter where I am or who I’m talking to, I am her daughter. I cherish the time I get to spend with my mom. The special connection between mother and daughter is one of the most sacred and I know I am lucky and blessed to have the relationship I have with my mother. What an honor to have her on my squad for life.”

Aside from her amazing haircare line that is getting great reviews so far, she currently sits at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with her new Country single ‘Texas Hold ‘Em.’

Who else is excited to see what else Beyonce has in store for 2024? Leave a comment below!

Source

The post Beyoncé’s Shares How She Embraces Normalcy In Her Black Hoodie — Reveals She Likes to “Sneak Into Target” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .

Getty Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post