DJ Boof Reacts To News About Wendy Williams’ Health:“She Needs Help”

DJ Boof and Wendy Williams
Getty Images

DJ Boof Reacts To News About Wendy Williams’ Health: “It’s Sad To See Something Like That Happen To Her. “She Needs Help”

In a recent interview with @tmz_tv, Wendy Williams’ former DJ, DJ Boof, shed light on the extent of the talk show host’s illnesses, revealing that many of her staffers were completely unaware of the severity of her health issues.

Boof expressed his concern for Williams, stating, “I don’t think no one knew exactly to the extent how bad it was. I felt like people knew something was up with her, but they didn’t really know.” He went on to say, “I knew it because I’ve been around it,” he continued. “It’s sad to see something like that happen to her. She needs help.”

Speaking of help, DJ suggested that relocating Williams to Florida, where her family resides, could provide her with the necessary support and 24-hour care she requires. Despite the challenges she faces, Boof, 39, recalled a time when he saw Williams in person and noted her positive progress, stating, “She was recovering … and she seemed to be doing great.” Unfortunately that no longer seems to be the same condition for the former Talk show icon.

RELATED:Steve Wilkos Says He’s “Heartbroken” And “Saddened” Following The Release Of The “Disturbing” New Wendy Williams Doc

RELATED: Wendy Williams Speaks Out Following Dementia Diagnosis And Asks For ‘Personal Space And Peace’ 

Boof’s current perspective marks a significant shift from his previous remarks four years ago, where he mentioned that the show’s staff were hesitant to address Williams’ issues.

As we previously reported, Williams’ team recently disclosed her diagnoses of frontotemporal dementia and aphasia, conditions believed to be linked to her past struggles with alcohol abuse, as revealed by her son in the documentary “Where Is Wendy Williams?”

In response to the public revelation of her health challenges, Williams issued a statement to her loyal fans, requesting time and space as she navigates this difficult chapter in her life.

“I want to say I have immense gratitude for the love and kind words I have received after sharing my diagnosis of Aphasia and Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD),” Wendy began. “Let me say, wow! Your response has been overwhelming. The messages shared with me have touched me, reminding me of the power of unity and the need for compassion.”

“I hope that others with FTD may benefit from my story. I want to also thank the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration for their kind words of support and their extraordinary efforts to raise awareness of FTD,” Williams added. “I continue to need personal space and peace to thrive. Please just know that your positivity and encouragement are deeply appreciated.”

Source

The post DJ Boof Reacts To News About Wendy Williams’ Health:“She Needs Help” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .

Getty Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post