Blac Chyna Opens Up About Health Complications After Breast Implant Reduction Surgery

Blac Chyna is opening up to her fans about complications she endured after having a breast reduction surgery.

While wishing everyone a happy new year in a new video shared to her Instagram Chyna can be heard telling her supporters “Yep, I did it again,” while referring to the breast reduction surgery she got. “So, earlier this year, I was like, ‘You know what, I wanna take out my boobs. I’m over it I’m kinda tired of the fake look they’re too big for my body, too big for my frame and it just doesn’t fit me as a person anymore,” she shared. 

RELATED: Tyga And Blac Chyna Are Reportedly Making Their Guests Sign $500k Non Disclosure Agreements To Attend Their Son’s Baptism

Chyna then went on to explain that her doctor told her it would be best for her to go “smaller and then smaller” to see how her skin would react to the surgery because she didn’t want to be left with saggy skin. So after the conversation with her doctor, Chyna agreed to go down to the 385cc from 585cc first, but that’s when she started to suffer from surgery complications. “One of the worst things that could happen happened. One of my breasts got encapsulated,” Chyna said, noting that “this is something that can happen whenever you do surgery.”

During the video, she also touched on her tattoos being removed. If you remember, we previously reported how she described the process of removing the tattoos through laser treatment as painful and time-consuming due to the number of tattoos she has. Chyna also mentioned removing a tattoo of the deity Baphomet after getting baptized and wanting to remove any negative or demonic symbols from her body. In addition to removing her tattoos, Chyna has also undergone a makeunder by removing her fillers. 

During a previous interview with The U.S. Sun, Chyna emphasized the dangers of plastic surgery and cautioned others to be careful. She expressed regret over getting several cosmetic procedures done, including breast implants and fillers. But her biggest regret of them all: her tattoos. “I would have to say my tattoos. I’m getting laser and it hurts. It stings. It’s like you’re on fire. I have a lot of tattoos, so it’s going to be a long process,” she said. “When I first got the tattoo, that’s not what it meant to me. Regardless of what it is, I don’t want anything negative or demonic on my body anymore.”

RELATED: Blac Chyna Reportedly Completes ‘Parent Education’ Course Amid Custody Battle With Tyga

After touching on the dangers of cosmetic work, Chyna added, “So people need to really be careful. And just because you go to Turkey and things like that and it’s cheaper, if you do pass away, now your family is sad. Now they can’t get your body over here. It’s just a lot, it’s too much.” Fans have praised her new look and commended her for setting a positive example. Chyna has taken a big step in her move towards a faith-based life by also removing a “demonic” tattoo from her body. 

The post Blac Chyna Opens Up About Health Complications After Breast Implant Reduction Surgery appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post