T.I Goes Off At Atlanta Club For Using Him And King Harris’ Viral Altercation As Promo: ‘This My MF City’ 

T.I is back standing on business once again, but this time he had some words for an Atlanta club who tried to make a joke out of him and King Harris’ viral altercation that took place during the Falcons game on Sunday. 

Now in a video shared by Steven Dingle, rapper, T.I can be seen popping up at a club on Tuesday night and giving some of the people who work their a piece of his mind. As we all know, things went down on Sunday when King Harris’ got into an argument with parents about the way he grew up and things got pretty intense. After the altercation an Atlanta club made a party flyer for “R&B night” on Wednesday and they used an animated photo of T.I putting King Harris in a headlock and they put on the flyer “Sing, Sip, Or get choked out.” 

RELATED: Whew! D.L. HUGHLEY Defends T.I. And Tiny Following Dispute With Son King Harris

Looks like the flyer made its way to T.I and from the footage that is currently surfacing on social media, the ATL rapper was not happy about folks using his family’s situation as promotion. In the footage T.I can be heard telling the people that the event will not be take place. “Call who you need to call, do what you need to do but ain’t nothing happening. No money, no beers, no partying, no sections, nothing! You put me and mine on the motherf**** flyer n**** give me everything!” 

https://x.com/stevozone4_/status/1730237190171410840?s=46&t=9SQFoeZjg7S_SYPSnIO3hA

T.I hasn’t spoke about this incident yet but that club did change their flyer after the rapper had to check them. 

If you’re not familiar with the viral situation that took place between King Harris and his parents here’s a little breakdown. 

King Harris previously did an interview where he revealed he grew up with his grandmother, which shocked fans because everything thought from their TV show, The Family Hustle that they all lived in the house they were filming at. But according to King he would only come over there when it was time to film the show. 

During the heated conversation that took place on Instagram live, King’s claimed the reason that he wanted to stay with his grandmother is because that’s where he could suck on a “pacifier” at. King was then heard shouting: “What’s wrong with y’all? Why ya’ll doing that to me?

“Y’all know me, you know I stand on business. Why would you let someone play with me like that?”

T.I. then told him: “You are embarrassing yourself and your family.” Then after that, that’s when all hell broke loose. Check out the video below!

https://x.com/411uncut_/status/1729170529339535652?s=46&t=9SQFoeZjg7S_SYPSnIO3hA

The post  T.I Goes Off At Atlanta Club For Using Him And King Harris’ Viral Altercation As Promo: ‘This My MF City’  appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post