WATCH: Tristan Thompson Tries To Explain To Khloe Kardashian Why He Cheated On Her… Multiple Times

Khloe Kardashian
Getty Images

In this week’s episode of The Kardashians on Hulu, Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian have a serious conversation about their rocky relationship.

To keep you up to speed, Tristan moved back in with Khloe following the death of his beloved mother Andrea Thompson. The basketball player decided it was best to also take his younger brother, Amari Thompson — of whom he has become the sole caregiver — after Tristan’s house suffered water damage.

Although Khloe has been trying her best to adjust to her new guests, she eventually
had a sit-down with Tristan, the father of her two kids, for a very honest conversation about their relationship. In the clip, Tristan refers to Khloe as his “person.” However, the reality star made it crystal clear she was not interested in anything romantic…but that wasn’t before Tristan tried his best to explain his past actions while trying to woo her back by professing his “love” for her “pure soul.” He says, “I think going down the journey I’ve been on, especially with what happened to my mom, I ask myself, ‘Why do I do certain things to hurt certain people?'” he asked Khloe. “The thing that sticks to my mind: I know how much I care about you, I know how much I love you. You’re my best friend. How come I meet my person, how come I’ve done so much wrong things to do? Why put you through that?”

Trying to be ubdwestaing while still protecting her feelings Khloe said in her confessional, “I’m not saying I don’t believe him but I’ve heard this and, of course, it’s angered me before,” she explains. “Because I’m like, ‘Well, if I f–king am, then why would you have treated me this way? And how many times. This isn’t like a one-time thing and here we are. I love love and I am a hopeless romantic but that’s not going to change how I feel and what happened.”

RELATED: Khloé Kardashian Admits She’s “Hated Every Day” Of Her 30s And Said The Past Decade Has Been “Torture” After Her Traumatic Relationships

RELATED: Tristan Thompson’s Brother Sets The Record Straight After People Assumed He Was Shading Khloe Kardashian in IG Story Post: “I wouldn’t try to bash a female down ever”

Despite all that he’s put her through like allegedly hookup with longtime family friend Jordyn Woods, father a child with a woman named Maralee Nichols along with other things, Khloe will never leave him hanging.

“No matter what, we’re not a family of, ‘eye for an eye,’ especially in times of need,” she tells Tristan, who is also dad to 6-year-old son Prince, with ex Jordan Craig. “That’s when you rally together and I want to be good for the lifetimes after this. I want my karma just to always be great. And I’m not justifying anything you’ve done. I mean, obviously everything you did, it was f–ked up and I’m strong enough that it’s not going to break me.”

Like always, Khloe is determined to stay strong not just for herself but for their family. “I mean, what happened between Tristan and I was not some small little incident, it was some massive situation that really was a very traumatic experience for me and my life, so I’m not going to forget it,” the 39-year-old said, “but I’m so proud that I’m able to be kind and mature. And show my children that Mommy and Daddy can co-exist and be co-parents.”

All new episodes of The Kardashians air every Thursday on Hulu.

Press Play Below For More:

The post WATCH: Tristan Thompson Tries To Explain To Khloe Kardashian Why He Cheated On Her… Multiple Times appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .

Getty Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post