Drake Reveals He’s Taking A Break From Music To Focus On His Health

Drake Reacts Size 36L Bra Being Thrown On Stage

Hours before releasing his new album ‘For All The Dogs,’ Drake announced that he might be stepping away from the music game for a little bit so he can focus on his health. 

During the Friday episode of his radio show, “Table For One” on SiriusXM’s Sound 42, the rapper said that he has had some stomach problems that he’s been dealing with for years. Nothing crazy, but just like, you know, I want people to be healthy in life,” he said. “I’ve been having the craziest problems for years with my stomach, I’m just saying what it is.” He added, “I got some other things I need to do for some other people that I made promises to but I probably won’t make music for a little bit, I’m gonna be real with you,” the artist said.

RELATED: SZA Speaks On Dating Drake Back In The Day: ‘It Was Like Youth Vibes. It Was So Childish’

That’s when the Grammy award winning artist shared that he might take a hiatus for about a year. “I need to get right, I have a lot of other things that I would love to focus on,” he said. “So I’ma lock the door on the studio for a little bit, I don’t even know what a little bit is. Maybe a year or so, maybe a little longer.”

Drake has been trending on Twitter ever since the release of his album which features artist like 21 Savage, J Cole, Lil Yachty and more. Drake’s son, Adonis made the cover art for the album and he even was featured on a surprise song. As we previously reported, Drake got some backlash from Halle Berry after using her Kids’ Choice Awards slime photo for the cover of his new single “Slime You Out,” featuring SZA. Claiming that he “didn’t get permission,” and she “thought better of him.”

RELATED: Drake Calls Out Charlamagne tha God For being “Obsessed” With Him — Calls Him “The Off Brand Morris Chestnut”

One social media user ended up asking the ‘Catwoman‘ actress what her thoughts were about the Toronto musician using a photo of her being slimed, mouth open, etc. for his single’s cover art. She said, “Didn’t get my permission. That’s not cool. I thought better of him!” She continued to add, “Hence my post today. When people you admire disappoint you, you have to be the bigger person and move on!”

While many other users agreed with Berry’s stance on having to be the bigger person in situations, others criticized her comments about Drake and using her photo for his new single. One person wrote, “You[‘re] literally not even the actual official cover art he just posted that pic to announce it. You trying way too hard to be a victim.” Another person wrote, “What are you crying about? lol.” A third said, “Girl shut upppp my man[‘s] gonna do whatever he wants, and the song fire.”

The post Drake Reveals He’s Taking A Break From Music To Focus On His Health appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post