Yung Bleu Speaks Out After A Woman Revealed He Flew Her Out

Yung Bleu Speaks Out After A Woman Revealed He Flew Her Out

Well it looks like Yung Bleu is breaking his silence after a woman went viral on Tiktok for revealing that the rapper flew her out, but claims she had a terrible experience with him. In her viral video, the woman says Bleu asked for her to spend time with him in New York and she flew with him on a private jet.

She explained that while she was on the jet Bleu didn’t say one word to her which she thought was weird so she began to question as to why he would even fly her out. She claims she asked the rapper for food because she was hungry and he allegedly responded saying, “women always hungry.” Following that incident she claims she walked to Chipotle by herself to get some food. Later that evening she continued to reveal that the rapper took her to Knicks game, but made her sit beside his friend because he didn’t want his girlfriend to find out about this mystery woman.

After feeling neglected and not getting any attention from the rapper the woman says she packed her bags and kept it pushing. Well, Bleu actually spoke out about incident and shared his side of the story. “I let you tag along fa the day true. But U went back home in a Uber with hunger pains cuz you was loud and hygiene wasn’t up to my standards. Had a lil smell that engulfed the plane. Nails dirty, shoes 2 sizes to big with a lil dust on em. So yea. U was a link up that turned into a side kick that day cuz I was being respectful and wanna send you back and hurt ya feelings. Ain’t get no d*ck or no vibes tho. Hope you enjoyed ya stay tho lil mama.”

He followed up with another tweet that read: “I be quiet in my lil bubble don’t come bothering me then when I tell the truth act like I’m clout chasing never needed clout I’m telling the truth never said it was p**** that had a smell. But her clothes had a smell that manifested through the whole plane. Idk if it was mildew or what. My manager has to spray fabreeze. That’s why I acted like I did u came to social media 6 months later for answers and u got it. I woulda kept that to myself cuz i’m 100. Now i’m done talking about it.”

The post Yung Bleu Speaks Out After A Woman Revealed He Flew Her Out appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post