Megan Thee Stallion Says She Feels Like She’s ‘Starting A New Chapter’ In Her Life

Megan Thee Stallion Says She Feels Like She's 'Starting A New Chapter' In Her Life

Megan Thee Stallion opened up about new music coming soon and her viral moment with Justin Timberlake during the VMAs in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight. 

As we previously reported, fans thought something went down backstage when Megan was seen having a heated conversation with Timberlake but come to find out that’s not truly what went down. Sources quickly shut down the rumors and revealed what the conversation was really about. Sources revealed that Timberlake told Megan, “It’s so nice to meet you.” Megan replied, “No, no! This don’t count, this don’t count! We gotta meet proper.” After the video made rounds on social media Meg also made a video of her own where she was seen kicking it was Justin Timberlake and things were all good. While speaking with ET’s Rachel Smith, Megan reflected on that night and shared, “We were really crying-laughing because it was like, ‘In what world is Megan Thee Stallion beefed out on Justin Timberlake?” she tells ET, laughing. “I’m in the back tussling with *NSYNC? That sounds crazy! I just I thought it was so funny because I talk with my hands and my nails are so long so I know this looks crazy, like you almost thought I was coming for you and I was coming for him. But, yeah this is just how I talk.”

RELATED: Source Reveals What Justin Timberlake Said To Megan Thee Stallion At VMAs

“Kellon is doing my hair and I got my in ears in and I’m telling Kellon I’m already nervous, just stop touching on me. Then Justin Timberlake walks by, he’s like, ‘It’s nice to meet you,’ [and] I was like, ‘No, no, first of all I can’t hear you so, no,'” she recalls. “Take it back, this is not how I’m gonna meet Justin Timberlake, OK? And JC was back there looking cute! I said, ‘Hold on, y’all need to relax. Wait until I get off stage and then Ima be ready for y’all.'”

“We’re both Aquarius, I was like, ‘We are meant to be besties!’ It was meant to be,” she adds. 

RELATED: Megan Thee Stallion Addressed Her Haters On Stage Following Tory Lanez’s 10-Year Prison Sentence

During the conversation she also spoke about how she feels like she has started a new chapter in her life and how she has been ducked off from social media. “I feel like I’m in such a fresh space. Everything about me is new, my attitude, my vibe, I feel like I’m starting a new chapter in my life,” she said. “I think I’ve just gone through so much and I’m so at a point where I don’t care about a lot of stuff I’m just so comfortable with myself I’m like ok girl what’s the worst thing that could happen. I’m just into taking risk right now. I don’t have any apps on my phone, I don’t have any social media on my phone. I don’t know anything that’s happening half of the time.”

The post Megan Thee Stallion Says She Feels Like She’s ‘Starting A New Chapter’ In Her Life appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post