Kid Cudi Reveals He Didn’t Go See The Film ‘Get Out’ For A Year Because Daniel Kaluuya Got The Lead Role Over Him: ‘I Was So Salty’

Kid Cudi Reveals He Didn't Go See The Film 'Get Out' For A Year Because Daniel Kaluuya Got The Lead Role Over Him: 'I Was So Salty'

Kid Cudi recently opened up to his fans and revealed that he was “salty” because he didn’t get the lead role in the hit movie  “Get Out.” 

After not getting the role, Cudi revealed that he didn’t watch the film for a whole year because of how upset he was. While answering questions for his fans on Twitter the ‘Day And Night’ rapper was asked “what’s one film that you wished you were casted in?” Cudi responded by saying, “I wish I got Get Out,” he replied. 

RELATED: Kid Cudi Says He Didn’t Mean To Diss Drake While Speaking On Kanye West: ‘I Got Love 4 Drake, But I’m Not So Forgiving’

He continued, “I auditioned and Jordan was impressed and I thought I ate that sh*t up.  I was so salty i didnt get it that I didnt even go see it in the theater when it was poppin. I watched it a year later at home 🤣🤣 pissed about that. I was sick haha but to be real, Daniel was the best choice hes a master and did a phenominal job.” 

Once he shared his response fans were shocked that he was considered for the role. But some fans had mixed feelings on if he would’ve been a good fit. 

“That actually would’ve been really fitting wtf.”

“My all time favorite ‘horror’ flick. I would’ve loved it even more if you were in it, but Daniel did a phenomenal job.”

“@KiDCuDi I hope he casts you in something in the future… maybe a collab between the two of you? What a crazy thing to think of.. I think it’d be a perfect match.”

“I loved Get Out. seen 3 times. I loved the actor. I didn’t know you auditioned for the part. I would have watched it dozens of times. The story is original and crazy.”

RELATED: Kid Cudi Walks Off Stage After being Hit by Water Bottles at Rolling Loud Miami — Kanye Appears With Lil Durk

“Omfg we coulda got Cudi in that role. Nah man you got way more range than Daniel. I can’t believe Jordan robbed us of that.”

“Get Out” is a 2017 American horror film written and directed by Jordan Peele. The film blends elements of horror, satire, and social commentary.

The story follows Chris Washington, a young African American man portrayed by Daniel Kaluuya, who is dating a white woman named Rose Armitage, played by Allison Williams. Chris is somewhat apprehensive about meeting Rose’s parents for the first time, but she reassures him that her family is open-minded and accepting. As they visit Rose’s family estate for a weekend getaway, Chris begins to notice increasingly strange and unsettling behavior from the Armitage family and their friends. These behaviors, coupled with the presence of African American servants who act strangely, create an eerie and uncomfortable atmosphere.

The post Kid Cudi Reveals He Didn’t Go See The Film ‘Get Out’ For A Year Because Daniel Kaluuya Got The Lead Role Over Him: ‘I Was So Salty’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post