Doja Cat Shuts Down Rumors That She’s Dissing Other Female Rappers In Her Music: ‘I Don’t Diss People Im Inspired By’

Doja Cat Shuts Down Rumors That She's Dissing Other Female Rappers In Her Music: 'I Don't Diss People Im Inspired By'

Well Doja Cat is letting it be know that she doesn’t diss any other female rappers in her music after folks online accused her of taking shots at other rappers. 

In a new post which is now deleted, Doja Cat shared a few messages to her Instagram story and addressed the rumors surfacing online. “People don’t wanna accept I’m dissing them so they try to pin it on Cardi, Nicki, and Meg and every other female rapper. I don’t diss rappers I diss critics. Stay bored, stay reaching,” she said. 

RELATED: Doja Cat Reacts To Losing Half A Million Followers On IG After Refusing To Say She Loves Her Fans: ‘I Feel Free’

She also added two more post that read: “I don’t diss people I’m inspired by I don’t diss people I look up to. I don’t diss people who don’t attack and harass me everyday. YALL do. SHE doesn’t. THEY don’t. Y’all are the problem.” She continued, “to be 100% clear because I know you all need me to talk REAAAAL SLOOOOOOW for you, I’m not dissing anyone but the f**** phonies in my comment section.”

As we all know, Doja Cat demonstrated her musical talent and creativity from a young age. She began writing and recording music as a teenager, experimenting with various genres and styles. Like many aspiring artists, Doja Cat started by sharing her music on platforms like YouTube and SoundCloud. She gained some initial attention through these platforms, and her early tracks started to gain traction. One of her early breakthrough moments came with the release of the music video for her song “Mooo!” in 2018. The video went viral due to its catchy and humorous nature, which garnered a lot of attention and helped increase her visibility.

After becoming a popping artist fans online have been taking her lyrics and accusing her of dissing some of the other female rappers that are in the game. In her new song, ‘Demons’ folks online took some of her lyrics and thought she was taking shots at Nicki Minaj.

RELATED: Doja Cat Says Her Last Two Albums Were ‘Cash-Grabs’ And That People ‘Fell For It’

Doja Cat recently had an interview with Variety and explained how this new song makes her feel happy that she’s back to rapping on tracks. “I went in and I was like, ‘Finally, I get to rap again,’” she said. “A lot of people discredit me, so it’s nice to just put another one in the f*cking bucket for a great rap song,” a coup she’s accomplished once again on “Demons.”

The post Doja Cat Shuts Down Rumors That She’s Dissing Other Female Rappers In Her Music: ‘I Don’t Diss People Im Inspired By’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post