Tiffany Gomas, The Viral Woman Who Had A Meltdown On Flight, Issues Tearful Apology: ‘We All Have Our Bad Moments’

Woman Storms Off Flight After Claiming To See Something That Wasn't There

The  woman who went viral after storming off a flight because she thought she seen something that actually wasn’t there has issued an emotional apology for her actions. 

In an exclusive video shared by TMZ, Gomas can be heard saying, “It’s me Tiffany Gomez probably known better as the crazy plane lady which is completely warranted. I know I have been unwilling to speak on the viral video, but I do finally feel that it is time. First and foremost I want to take full accountability for my actions they were completely unacceptable. Distress or not, I should’ve been in control of my emotions and that was not the case. My use of profanity was completely unnecessary and I want to apologize to everyone that was on that plane, especially those who had children aboard. I can’t imagine going through that and trying to explain to your kid what in the world just happened, we all have our bad moments some far worst than others and mines happened to be caught on camera for the whole world to see.” 

RELATED: Tiffany Gomas breaks silence on airplane meltdown after being unmasked: ‘Things go viral and everything changes’

As she continues she begins to get emotional saying she’s sorry because she’s trying not to sound like Minnie Mouse. “While it has been pretty comical for everyone and I have highly enjoyed so many of the memes. On the flip side it was very invasive and unkind and I don’t know what I would do without the love and support of my friends and family. They are loyal to a fault and I don’t know what I did to deserve them. I hope that I can use this experience and do a little bit of good in the world and that is what I intend to do. I hope that you guys can accept my apology and I can begin to move on with my life.”

Gomas previously spoke to the NY Post as well where she spoke about the wild rant and apparently it began as a falling out between Gomas and her relatives, who she claimed had stolen her Airpods, police records stated. “They’re staking out my house. They’re staking out my neighbors. They’re going through my mail,” Gomas revealed after receiving tons of media attention since her identity was made public. She also claimed that “so much” of the story is “inaccurate,” but declined to elaborate.

RELATED: Woman Storms Off Flight After Claiming To See Something That Wasn’t There

In the video that went viral you can see the woman walking towards the front of the plane yelling, “I’m telling you I’m getting the f*ck off and there’s a reason why I’m getting the f*ck off and everyone can either believe it or they cannot believe it. I don’t give two f*cks, but I am telling you right now that mother f*cker back there is not real! And you can sit on this plane and f*cking die with them or not, but I’m not going to!” After he long speech a man sitting on the plane said, “bye.” And the woman stormed off the flight. 

The news outlet reported, that the woman who uploaded the TikTok video said due to the woman’s actions the flight was delayed for three hours because the crew wanted to make sure nothing was going on. But in the end, the flight took off and things went normal as planned. 

The post Tiffany Gomas, The Viral Woman Who Had A Meltdown On Flight, Issues Tearful Apology: ‘We All Have Our Bad Moments’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post