JoJo Siwa Gets Her Very First Tattoo With Raven-Symoné’s Support

Getty Images

Jojo Siwa got her very first tattoo and she had fellow actress Raven-Symoné and wife Miranda Pearman-Maday supporting her through the way.

The trio documented her journey on their Instagram Stories and Snapchat. “bb’s first tattoo,” Maday wrote over a black and white snapshot of Siwa lying on a tattoo table with a big smile on her face.

Earlier in the day there was a bit of a hold-up as JoJo told her fans that she was still undecided about getting the tattoo. However, Raven and Miranda hyped her up to do it. “Here’s the tea: Raven and Miranda have become two of my best friends, and they are going to get a tattoo today. I’m going with them to watch them and support them,” the star recounted on Snapchat. “However, we all know I want to get 1031 behind my right ear. I’ve known it for a long time. Today might be my day. I don’t know. I might do it. I really might do it. Raven and Miranda are convinced that I’m going to do it.  I am 99% convinced I want to do it.“

After going back and forth on the font, she eventually got it all together. Siwa ended up getting inked. The former Dance Moms alum later shared on social media that it references her birth year and her first concert tour. “The official meaning [of] 1031 is how many days my first concert tour lasted, but then 03 is the year that I was born,” she revealed in a Snapchat video.

She went on to say that the tattoo also has a mysterious meaning that, for now, is under wraps. “Three is a significant number, but I can’t say why yet,” wrote Siwa. 

Ravens and her wife also got some new ink of their own after Siwa.

fruit food vegan influencer dies
JoJo Siwa Gets Her Very First Tattoo With Raven-Symoné’s Support

RELATED: Jojo Siwa Comes For Candace Owens After Saying She’s Lying About Being Lesbian: “Back The F*ck Off”

RELATED: JoJo Siwa Clarifies Her Comment About Not Liking The Word ‘Lesbian’

More On Jojo Siwa and Raven Symone’s Friendship

Earlier this year, The girls were spotted at The Hollywood Museum’s 10th Annual Real To Reel: Portrayals And Perceptions Of LGBTQ+s In Hollywood exhibit. During the event, the 20-year-old received the Future of Hollywood Award at the event.

As we previously reported, the former Dance Moms star came out as gay in 2021. Since then she has embraced true herself. In January, Siwa took to social media to celebrate living life on her terms. She said at the time:

“Two years ago today now looking back on everything…. I’m SO proud of 17-year-old JoJo,” she captioned an Instagram photo of herself wearing a shirt that read, “BEST. GAY. COUSIN. EVER.”

The post JoJo Siwa Gets Her Very First Tattoo With Raven-Symoné’s Support appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .

Getty Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post