Beyonce Sends Tori Kelly Flowers After Being Released From The Hospital

Beyonce Sends Tori Kelly Flowers After Being Released From The Hospital

Aww isn’t this sweet! Beyonce made sure she got some flowers over to Tori Kelly after being released from the hospital on Monday! Kelly shared a photo dump to her Instagram on Tuesday where she showed her excited of being back home and some photos of her relaxing watching television.

Towards the end of the photo dump she shared a text message that read: “Hi! Hope you’re feeling good! Beyonce sent flowers to the house. No one was home so they left them under this tree.” Kelly then responded saying, “ummmm Beyonce?” Then on the next slide you can see her with all smiles hugging on the beautiful flowers!

RELATED: UPDATE: Tori Kelly Has Been Discharged From Hospital After Suffering From Blood Clots

Beyonce always comes through and shows love to all the women in music and its such an amazing thing to see! Now if your not familiar on what happened to Kelly recently here’s an update. TMZ first reported the news that she passed out and doctors were treating her for multiple blood clots found around her vital organs, but the grammy winning singer was released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday and is now home resting.

When the news first hit fans were super shocked and her husband, Andre Murillo made a statement and revealed that she was getting better after being hospitalized. Murillo took to his instagram to give her fans an update on her health: “Tori is smiling again and feeling stronger. Not fully out of the woods but we see the sun. Just waiting on a few more answers. Your love and kindness has been overwhelming. Thank you so so much!” He shared to his Instagram.

RELATED: Tori Kelly Speaks Out For First Time Since Hospitalization for Blood Clots: ‘Scary Few Days’

Kelly also made a statement of her own and provided a message to her fans. “As you may have heard, I’m dealing with some unexpected health challenges,” she wrote on Instagram Thursday. “It’s been a scary few days but I can feel your prayers and can’t stop thinking about you. I’m feeling stronger now and hopeful but unfortunately, there are still some things to uncover. I’m so grateful for the amazing doctors and nurses who have been looking after me.”

Kelly was just about to release new music to her fans prior to her hospitalization. In her message to fans, she continued by saying, “Of course, I’m heartbroken about all of the things I had planned for this week of releasing my EP, but I know my health must come first. until I see you again, I still want you to enjoy a project that represents the happy place I’ve been in the last few years. I won’t let this hurdle prevent the music from being yours on Friday! I love you all so much e I am truly overwhelmed by all of the love a care I have received. thank you from the bottom of my heart!”

The post Beyonce Sends Tori Kelly Flowers After Being Released From The Hospital appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post