Adele Fan Who Was Checked By Security For Standing Up During Show Says Sorry Not Sorry: ‘Y’all Could’ve Stood Up Too’

Adele Fan Who Was Checked By Security For Standing Up During Show Says Sorry Not Sorry

Oop! After an Adele fan was checked by security at a recent show during her Las Vegas residency, the fan is now claiming that he is not sorry, and tells his haters who sat behind him they could’ve stood up too.

RELATED: Adele Checks Her Vegas Residency Security For Telling Fan To Sit Down During Her Show

As we shared yesterday (August 29), while Adele was performing one of her Las Vegas residency shows at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, a fan ended up being bombarded with security, telling him that he needed to sit down in his seat, as opposed to standing up and enjoying the show.

The show had been well underway when the incident happened. In a video that has since gone viral, posted by Juan Pablo Lastra, viewers can see him being surrounded by several people looking visibly irritated by his lively personality as he watched and sang along to Adele’s biggest hits being performed before his very eyes.

RELATED: Adele Reveals She Collapsed Backstage Due To Sciatica Flare-Up: ‘I’m Going To Sit Down And Rest’

However, as the show went on, the fan was rushed by security for standing up, and soon enough, Adele caught all the commotion and briefly paused her show, without missing a beat. Clearly becoming upset at what was going on, the singer called out the security, demanding they lay off of her loyal supporter.

She said, “Why are you all bothering him? Can you leave him alone, please? They won’t bother you anymore, darling. You enjoy the show. Leave him alone.” Lastra, who was completely taken aback at the face that Adele had noticed him, acknowledged his presence and defended him, repeatedly said, “Thank you.”

RELATED: She Is Not One Of Them! Adele Warns Fans Not To Throw Anything At Her Onstage:’I’ll F***ing K*ll You’

While speaking with TMZ, Lastra was asked if he had the opportunity to speak to the people sitting behind him, he said, “I would tell them I’m sorry, but I only had one opportunity to see [Adele] and I took it. I sang every song with her and I stood up to most of the songs with her. Well, almost all of them. Yeah, I’m sorry.”

When asked if he was really sorry, Lastra blushed and laughingly admitted, “I’m not really sorry. But, I felt bad. When I was standing up, I kind of had a guilty feeling that [the people sitting behind me] were getting mad a little bit. But they could have standed up too. In every other section, there were people standing up. And if someone was standing up in front of me, I can stand up, and I would be [able to see over] them because the Colosseum [is slanted downhill].”

RELATED: Chaka Khan ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ For Shady Comments Towards Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey & Adele: ‘It Wasn’t My Intention To Upset Anyone’

When asked about why he felt “it was necessary to film himself with a GoPro the whole time,” Lastra answered, “‘Cause I want that memory for a lifetime, for me.. to see it in 10, 20 years, show them to my kids. I want that memory with me forever.”

Lastra was also asked if he could send a message to Adele, what would he say. Claiming he’s still emotional over the situation, the fan said, “Thank you for giving me the best night of my life. And thank you for supporting me when I had this situation and for looking up for me. Thank you, I had the best night of my life with you. Oh my God, I still cannot believe it.”

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

 
 
 
 
 
View this post on Instagram
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked)

The post Adele Fan Who Was Checked By Security For Standing Up During Show Says Sorry Not Sorry: ‘Y’all Could’ve Stood Up Too’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post