Quavo Speaks On How He’s Dealing With Grief Since The Passing Of TakeOff: ‘I Think About Him All The Time’

Quavo Speaks On How He's Dealing With Grief Since The Passing Of TakeOff: 'I Think About Him All The Time'

In a new interview on YouTube, Quavo is opening up about how’s he’s dealing with grief since the passing of TakeOff. 

Quavo titled the interview, “A Conversation For The Fans,” where he discussed his upcoming album #RocketPower that is set to be released August 4th. During the conversation the rapper was asked about how he’s dealing with grief and he took the time to describe a story that took place during the Super Bowl where he felt like he was tested to see where he was at physically and mentally. “I went to the Super Bowl and I heard someone yell something crazy and it took me everything in the world to not just smash his face in because he said something just wild. I just feel like it was another test to see where I was at physically and mentally.” 

RELATED: Offset And Quavo Reunite At The ‘BET Awards’ To Honor Takeoff

He continued: “I miss him a lot and I love him he know I love him that’s what we always know so when you see me and you see me smiling you don’t have to ever think that I forgot about him. I think about him all time, sometimes I cry myself to sleep.”

As we previously reported, on November 1, 2022, Migos rapper TakeOff died suddenly after being shot in Houston after attending a private party of about 40 to 50 guests. He was only 28.

RELATED: Offset Debuts Beautiful Back Tattoo Honoring Late Cousin Takeoff

The third member of the Migo group, Offset recently got a back tattoo of TakeOff. Offset hasn’t publicity did any interviews regarding the tragic incident, but once the news hit the internet he did make a post on Instagram. “The pain you have left me with is unbearable,” the rapper wrote on Instagram last November. “My heart is shattered and I have so many things to say, but I can’t find the words. I’ve been going to sleep and waking up hoping that all of this is a dream, but it’s reality, and reality feels like a nightmare.” He continued, “I know someone with a soul like yours is in heaven now,” he added. “I hope you can see how much we love you and miss you. You have left a hole in my heart that will never be filled.”

Quavo and Offset also surprised fans with a powerful reunion performance, paying tribute to their late cofounder Takeoff. The duo, known for their undeniable chemistry and infectious energy, took the stage in front of an image of Takeoff. Emotions ran high as they shouted “Take!” in honor of their fallen bandmate, leaving the audience in awe of their heartfelt tribute.

The post Quavo Speaks On How He’s Dealing With Grief Since The Passing Of TakeOff: ‘I Think About Him All The Time’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post