Twitter Clowns Antonio Brown After Claiming He Signed With The Baltimore Ravens: “Does The Ravens?”

Twitter Clowns Antonio Brown After Claiming He Signed With The Baltimore Ravens: "Does The Ravens?"

Well, looks like fans don’t believe Antonio Brown after he seemingly announced he’s “returning to the NFL” and will be playing for the Baltimore Ravens. 

In a new tweet from Brown, he can be seen wearing a Ravens jersey with the No. 84 saying that he’s excited to return to the NFL this year with the “Ravens Flock” hashtag. Fans quickly jumped in his comments claiming the former NFL player was capping. “Does the Ravens know?” One twitter user questioned. Another user weighed in on his photo saying, “I was excited the first time I bought season tickets as well.  Hope you enjoy the gameday experience, have good fans in your section, and meet some nice folks to tailgate with.” 

The ravens or any official sports outlets have confirmed AB’s announcement, but #Socialites do you think he’s trolling or nah?

WHY IS Antonio Brown NOT PLAYING IN THE NFL ANYMORE?

It would be surprising to see AB return to the NFL after he walked off the field in the middle of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers game last season.

Brown made major headlines once he took off his jersey, shoulder pads and undershirt before walking off the sideline when the Bucs beat the New York Jets, his attorney released a statement saying that he was pressured to play. He claims Bucs coach Bruce Arians then fired him when the player told the coach he was not able to re-enter the game because of his ankle.

“I walked off the field,” Brown said in the statement. “But there’s a major difference between launching from the line and taking hits, compared to jogging off the field with a rush of emotions going through your mind. I am reflecting on my reaction, but there was a trigger. The trigger was someone telling me that I’m not allowed to feel pain.”

Arians said the day after the game that Brown did not claim he was injured when he refused to continue playing against the Jets. The coach declined to discuss specifics of the conversation on the sideline and said he had “no clue” why the receiver reacted by storming off the field, tossing some of his gear into the stands and waving to fans at MetLife Stadium.

Brown told a different story in his statement.

“Because of my commitment to the game, I relented to pressure directly from my coach to play injured,” he said. “Despite the pain, I suited up, the staff injected me with what I now know was a powerful and sometimes dangerous painkiller that the NFLPA has warned against using, and I gave it my all for the team. I played until it was clear that I could not use my ankle to safely perform my playing responsibilities.

“On top of that, the pain was extreme. I took a seat on the sideline and my coach came up to me, very upset, and shouted, ‘What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with you?’ I told him, ‘It’s my ankle.’ But he knew that. It was well documented and we had discussed it.

“He then ordered me to get on the field. I said, ‘Coach, I can’t.’ He didn’t call for medical attention. Instead, he shouted at me, ‘YOU’RE DONE!’ while he ran his finger across his throat. Coach was telling me that if I didn’t play hurt, then I was done with the Bucs.”

The post Twitter Clowns Antonio Brown After Claiming He Signed With The Baltimore Ravens: “Does The Ravens?” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post