Blac Chyna Encourages Fans To Do The Big Chop While Showing Off Her New Growth & Giving Spiritual Update: “Just Do It!”

blac chyna hair cut

After doing the big chop last year, Blac Chyna is giving fans an update on her hair and spiritual journey.

The model and entrepreneur took to Instagram this Monday morning to share how long her hair has gotten after shaving it off a few months ago. She said in her caption, “If your thinking about the big chop… I say do it go. It’s only been 3 months and look how long my hair grew back.”

In her video post, she went on to share, “I must say, I feel really good. Like I feel super calm and grounded. I actually feel like super free and chill.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Blac Chyna 💋 (@blacchyna)

RELATED: Turning Over A New Leaf! Blac Chyna Supports Kim Kardashian By Wearing A T-Shirt With Her Face On It During Interview: “That’s Dream’s Aunty”

Chyna has really stuck by the “new year, new me” saying as she’s been changing her life for the better since the start of 2023.

As we previously reported, the former reality star, 34, whose real name is Angela White, decided to remove her butt implants and dissolve her facial fillers. While explaining her big move, she said she was “tired of the look” and that she considered it “just not flattering” anymore.

“Enough is enough,” she stated. “It all has to come out, it’s as simple as that.”

“It’s not what I look like. It totally changed my face,” she added. “I’m just ready to get back to Angela. I’m on my journey right now, and I just want to start fresh, clean,” explained Chyna. “And shout-out to the girls who wanna get fillers, we’re not saying, ‘Don’t do it.’ But just for me, I’m just kinda over the whole [thing].”

Furthermore, Chyna spoke with TMZ and shared why she felt it was time for major change:

“Honestly, I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired,” Chyna said of her decision to become more spiritual. “I just honestly wasn’t living my life right and I was just attracting all this negativity,” the celebrity mom admitted.

“I wanted to honestly dig deep and really see like ‘What’s my purpose? Like why am I even here? Why am I here on Earth?’ and just really find myself.”

RELATED: Blac Chyna Says 6ix9ine Should Apologize For His Past Behavior After Gym Beatdown: ‘He’s A Genuinely Nice Guy’

She continued, “Being in the industry for so long, you will lose yourself,” Chyna told TMZ. “I wanted to get back to myself and become a better mom, a better friend, be more spiritual, more business savvy, and really show the real person that I am, and not this persona that I was putting on.”

Chyna added, “I just want to be happy. I just want to be peaceful with myself,” she told the outlet. “My kids are going to be seven and 11 this year, and I want to be a positive reflection on them so that the generations that’s to come can also have that peace and that stability and balance in their life, so that they can become successful and not fall victim to the things, that really honestly, are not good. None of those things serve me.”

Love this? Check out here interview on the Jason Lee Show where she opened up more about her new life.

The post Blac Chyna Encourages Fans To Do The Big Chop While Showing Off Her New Growth & Giving Spiritual Update: “Just Do It!” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post