Nick Cannon Says It’s Not Up To Him On How Many Kids He Has: “ God Decides When We’re Done”

When it comes to having more kids, Nick Cannon is leaving it up to God!

Entertainment Tonight recently caught up with the super dad who just welcomed his 12th child and asked him if he plans on having more anytime soon. Nick, 42, confirmed that his breeding streak is not quite over but he’s in no rush to bust out another one.

Nick told ET, “God decides when we’re done, but I definitely got my hands full.” He went on to say, “And I’m so focused. I’m locked in. But, when I’m 85, you never know I might [have more].”

More On Nick Cannon’s Kids

The Masked Singer” host fathered his 12th child, his fifth in 2022. His newest daughter, Halo Marie Cannon, was born on Dec. 14. He welcomed his baby girl with Alyssa Scott. The model announced the big news via her Instagram page. She said at the time,

“December 14, 2022. Our lives are forever changed ❤,” Scott captioned the emotional video reflecting on welcoming their daughter just a year after the passing of the pair’s son Zen. “Zen is in every breath I take. I know his spirit was with us in the room that morning. I know he is watching down on us. He shows me signs every day. I will hold onto this memory forever.”

She added, “I will remember the sound of Nick’s voice saying ‘it’s a girl’ and the look of everything we’ve been through flash across his face. I will remember the sound of her crying out with her first breath and feeling her heartbeat against mine. My sweet girl, I got my surprise!! We love you Halo Marie Cannon! 🤍.”

RELATED: Nick Cannon Reflects On Losing His Son Zen Cannon 1 Year After His Death: “Mentally & Spiritually I’m Broken”

More On Nick Cannon’s Kids

Mr. Cannon is a proud father of 12. He shares twins Moroccan and Monroe with ex-wife Mariah Carey and he also has sons Golden Sagon and Rise Messiah Cannon and daughter Powerful Queen with Brittany Bell. In addition to that, he has twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir and daughter Beautiful Zeppelin with Abby De La Rosa.

That’s not all! Nick is also a father to son Legendary Love with Bre Tiesi; and daughter Onyx Ice Cole with LaNisha Cole. As we previously mentioned, Cannon is father to two children with Alyssa Scott — son Zen, who died at five months old in December 2021 after being diagnosed with brain cancer. His daughter Halo Marie Cannon born back in Dec.

Cannon previously spoke about enjoying fatherhood even during the busily holiday season. “Thanks to me, the world now has 8 billion people, and based off the baby-mama-to-kid ratio, we got a whole hell of a lot of gifts to buy,” he joked.

RELATED: Nick Cannon Could Reportedly Be Looking To Pay ‘Nearly $3 Million A Year In Child Support’ As He Prepares To Welcome 12th Child

The post Nick Cannon Says It’s Not Up To Him On How Many Kids He Has: “ God Decides When We’re Done” appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post