American Airlines Passenger Asks For Reparations For Being Wedged’ Between Two ‘Obese People’

A female passenger is asking American Airlines for reparations after she was reportedly squeezed in between two other passengers earlier this week.

RELATED STORIES: American Airlines Employee Stabs Co-Worker In Boston Airport

Sydney Watson described her experience on Twitter and exclaimed that she was “wedged” between the two other passengers. “This is absolutely NOT acceptable or okay. If fat people want to be fat, fine. But it is something else entirely when I’m stuck between you, with your arm rolls on my body, for 3 hours,” Watson wrote. In a follow-up tweet, Watson said she didn’t care if her tweet sounded mean and was more upset about the lack of space in her seat.

“I don’t care if this is mean. My entire body is currently being touched against my wishes. I can’t even put the arm rests down on either side because there’s no fking room. I’m sick of acting like fatness to this extent is normal. Let me assure you, it is not.”

RELATED STORIES: Woman Claims American Airlines Lost Trace Of Her Two Cats Due To Delays

Watson continued her rant and stated fat people should purchase two seats or don’t fly at all. She also asked the brother of the two female passengers if he wanted to switch seats, but she became more upset after he said no. In response to the tweets, American Airlines said, “Our passengers come in all different sizes and shapes. We’re sorry you were uncomfortable on your flight.” 

She was not happy about their response and continued to explain further details about the flight.

 “So, I’m expected to have only a quarter of a seat when I fly? I just experienced getting sweat on, touched without my consent, smacked in the face, and subjected to hours of no personal space. And your response is essentially ‘too bad’? Is that what I’m getting here?,”

Watson exclaimed she would like “some reparations” for the flight experience, but American Airlines didn’t respond to her recent tweet.

Other Twitter users responded to the tweets and told Watson she should’ve chosen an aisle seat or picked a different section.

The post American Airlines Passenger Asks For Reparations For Being Wedged’ Between Two ‘Obese People’ appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post