Man Caught On Camera Urinating On Grave Of Ex-Wife While His Current Wife Watched

A disgruntled New Jersey man was caught on camera urinating on his ex-wife’s grave, a woman he married 48 years prior.

RELATED STORIES: Kanye West Apologizes to Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian Foe ‘Any Stress’ He’s Caused

The video was recorded by Michael Murphy,43, who caught his mother’s ex-husband, Linda Louise Torello, urinating on her gravesite. Torello passed away in 2017 after battling cancer at the age of 66. Murphy explained to the Daily Mail that he and his family wanted to find out who kept desecrating his mother’s grave after finding bags of poop near her tombstone. Upon their discovery, they saw Torello’s ex-husband continuously urinating on her gravesite five times that week.

“A man from Bergen county New Jersey has been leaving bags of poo and pissing on my mothers tombstone almost every morning like a normal routine’ assisted by his wife also.  We have weeks and months of evidence. It has been reported to the police and the news outlets. No one in my family has had contact with him since 1976 or so how he found my mothers grave site we are not sure,” Murphy wrote on Facebook.

RELATED STORIES: “Central Park Karen” Who Accused Black Birdwatcher Of Threatening Her Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer

Murphy added that it is unclear what caused her mother’s ex-spouse to commit the act, but his half-sister said her father recently told her that he regretted having her. He said the entire situation had left his sister in tears, but the man stopped the daily habit since the video was uploaded to Facebook.

‘I believe he stopped but I’m so protective at this point, l’ve been going every morning just in case. At least if he sees a car there he will be deterred to keep driving by because the police were a complete letdown’, he explained. I promised my wife and kids I wouldn’t hurt him but I’m afraid to confront him because I wouldn’t be able to control myself if I got that close to him. He did this to my mothers grave for months maybe years. Every cop I speak to has said “you’re a better man than me cause I would have killed him.”‘

Orangtown, New York police explained to Murphy that they couldn’t do anything about the situation because physical violence was not involved.

The post Man Caught On Camera Urinating On Grave Of Ex-Wife While His Current Wife Watched appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post