Chrisean Rock Slammed By Relative After Blueface Allegedly Knocks Out Chrisean’s Father

#Socialites, things are getting even more out of control. After Chrisean Rock went to her Instagram Story and accused her boyfriend Blueface of knocking out her father, a relative of the family is blasting her!

RELATED: Chrisean Rock Breaks Silence On Fights With Blueface’s Mother & Sister: ‘They’ve Been Bullying Me For 2 Years Straight’

Previously, we shared on the Hollywood Unlocked Instagram page an Instagram Story post from Chrisean Rock. She said, “So my boyfriend knocked my dad out. Da family stuff didn’t go well. Ion even know what’s going on [red heart emoji].”

Fans over on Twitter began to circulate footage from the incident. One viral video showed the aftermath of the incident, which occurred at a Four Seasons hotel in Baltimore, MD — where Chrisean Rock is native to.

Apparently Blueface and Chrisean, who are filming a new reality show on Zeus Network, were planning to meet her family for an episode. Hence why she said, things with the family “didn’t go well.”

In a second viral clip, a bystander captures the moment Chrisean’s father is seen knocked on the floor. The bystander recording the incident repeatedly said, “Oh sh*t, Blueface just knocked his a** out. Blueface just ran down on him. Sh*t, he just knocked his a** out. Oh sh*t.”

RELATED: Blueface & Chrisean Rock Split, Rapper Says She Wasn’t ‘Reliable Enough’ & She Claims He ‘Can’t Deal’ With Her Being ‘Attractive’

Chrisean Rock Slammed By Relative After Blueface Allegedly Knocks Out Chrisean’s Father

After the viral footage made its rounds, on top of Chrisean’s viral Instagram Story, a relative of hers decided to take to her own IG Story and slam Chrisean over the incident.

The young woman, named Destiny, said, “Chrisean you’re really green asf. Y’all on some weird a** b*tch a** sh*t like COME FIGHT ME!! And f**k all y’’all. No need for names. Y’all know who exactly who tf y’all are!”

Destiny also added, “Y’all really played with my muscle. It’s forever f**k y’all [middle finger emoji].” Destiny proceeded to add another Story post of her with a middle finger up.

Meanwhile, we also shared a post by Blueface’s mother Karlissa Saffold earlier. It read, “Johnathan, I raised you better than this. I know she lying.”

RELATED: Chrisean Rock Says Latest Blueface Fight Started Over Something She Found In His Phone; Also Says She Won’t Leave Due To Their ‘Deep’ Spiritual Bond & She ‘Doesn’t Condone Hitting A Man’

In a second Instagram Story post, Karlissa then wrote, “I know one thing, my son better get back here the way he left. Hell won’t stop me!” She followed it with a third post that read, “I don’t give a damn what my son did to me!!! That’s still my child!!! You weirdos!!!”

After Blueface’s mom and Chrisean’s relative spoke out, Chrisean jumped on Twitter and shared another message after the drama between her man and her family. She wrote, “What hurts da most [is I don’t] have nothing to do [with] this sh*t {forreal]. I was doing it for my family.” 

She proceeded to retweet a Twitter user who said, “I’m a lil f***ed up in the head. That’s why I stay to myself.”

After that, Blueface added fuel to the fire and took to his Instagram Story. He bluntly said, “I’m her daddy now [laughing crying face emoji].”

RELATED: Blueface Shows Off His Love For Girlfriend Chrisean Rock After She Vomits In His 2022 Maybach

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

Source

The post Chrisean Rock Slammed By Relative After Blueface Allegedly Knocks Out Chrisean’s Father appeared first on Hollywood Unlocked .


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post